Respected Contributor
You know she has frozen some eggs hoping for when she reunited with Ben. They probably already have a surrogate working on that Christmas baby.
Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

Beyonce's kids:

Image result for Beyonce's Kids. Size: 206 x 206. Source: www.eonline.com

Ryan Reynolds Kids:

Image result for ryan reynolds kids

Reese Witherspoon:

Image result for reese witherspoon kids images

Melissa McCarthy:

Image result for melissa mccarthy kids images

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor
They are beautiful children. Thanks for the pictures.
Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom   Haven't seen those kids. pics.  I did say seldom in my post.  I looks like Witherspoon and McCarthy were caught while they were out and about.  That is not the same as selling photos to some rag.

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm 🤣

Honored Contributor

@spumoni99 wrote:

Their wedding their choice nothing to explain really.  All white clothing parties have been around for a long time.

@spumoni99 

Your comment reminded me of Marvin Davis' famous black and white parties in Denver every year.  He invited all his rich friends and it was usually the charitable social event of the season.   

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@lil sophie    Maybe she thought guests would be less likely to melt.  One news station discussing  whole the wedding said the humidity was going to be 99%.  

Not my wedding, but if at 53 rs. old I was having a second wedding in a month, for my 4th marriage, no less, I wouldn't have done the virginal gown and veil thing. Already married, just throw a big party and call it a day.

But  then again I'm not big on being the center of attention.

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

I don't think she was trying to fool anyone.   Maybe they were going for a Gatsby-ish mood.  Who knows?  I'm sure the local economy was happy a big party was going on.   More money for the locals.

Respected Contributor

Re: everyone wore white

[ Edited ]

It looks like she likes to play dress up. She might also like wedding cakes. They are delicious.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@HLP   I think there are some women who get caught up in the planning/wedding part, the marriage part, not so much.

Her track record isn't great and he, well, I think he has issues.  He is famous in his own right but to some degree he's going to be Mr. Lopez.

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

Seriously ... or are you joking?   I don't think she's nearly important enough .... sure, people like her, but her career is floundering and he is established.   JMO, of course.   I hope they get it right this time.