Esteemed Contributor

@catter70   Maybe a surrogate in the future so there is an Affleck/Lopez tyke.

Months of baby watch and photos sold to the highest bidder.

Respected Contributor

I recall reading something years ago, a comment from celebrity news probably, that Jennifer was a big diva because whatever hotel suite she was staying in, had to be all redecorated in white everything.  White furniture, white bedding, white flowers, etc., all white.  I guess she just likes it.

Esteemed Contributor

@DSD2   I'm realistic, don't live in a fantasy world, never did.

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@lil sophie    Maybe she thought guests would be less likely to melt.  One news station discussing  whole the wedding said the humidity was going to be 99%.  

Not my wedding, but if at 53 rs. old I was having a second wedding in a month, for my 4th marriage, no less, I wouldn't have done the virginal gown and veil thing. Already married, just throw a big party and call it a day.

But  then again I'm not big on being the center of attention.

Thats what this wedding was all about. I'm not a fan of either one, just go away.

Respected Contributor

@DSD2 wrote:

I like the idea, especially in the blazing heat and humidity.

I may be in the minority, but I'm very happy for them.  They were together, engaged and called off the wedding which was sad for two people seemingly in love.  I always thought Ben was the love of Jen's life. The fact they found each other again, 20 years later is a real life fairy tale. I hope they live together happily ever after. I do believe in love and I hope it triumphs in their case.

I like the idea they were married to other people and there are children involved. The only thing I wish for them is to go away, 

Honored Contributor

@lil sophie wrote:

at the Ben Affleck and J-lo wedding in GA.  Does that seem strange to you?  It does to me.  Maybe you can explain it.

Actually, that's not true. Ben wore black tuxedo pants, with a white tuxedo jacket.

See pics here:

Jennifer Lopez, Ben Affleck's Second Wedding, Awesome Wedding Dress, Photos (tmz.com)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

All the men and women were virgins .   About as likely as they will stay married. I've seen this fairy tale before.

giphy2.gif

Your reply made me laugh!  Just what I needed today!  Call me curmudgeon but all the excess from ultra-rich people in this troubled world bothers me.  

Esteemed Contributor

@HLP   I think there are some women who get caught up in the planning/wedding part, the marriage part, not so much.

Her track record isn't great and he, well, I think he has issues.  He is famous in his own right but to some degree he's going to be Mr. Lopez.

Respected Contributor

most celeb weddings have a stangeness to me.

their wedding, their choice of strangeness

if the strangeness results in making news and people talking about it,  then it's done it's job.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

Puts me to mind of that old song:

I'm Henry the 8th I am,
Henry the 8th I am, I am,
I got married to the widow next door,
She's been married 7 times before,
And every one was a Henry (Henry),
She wouldn't have a Willy or a Sam (no Sam)
I'm her 8th old man named Henry,
Henry the 8th I am