Honored Contributor

Is now on TCM. It was one of Mom's favorites. I had never watched it. It is so special,I decided to record it.

And who doesn't love Robert Young?

Valued Contributor

I really like this movie, and I’ve watched it several times. Robert Young was great in The Second Woman, too. And pretty much every movie in which he starred!

Honored Contributor

Enchanted Cottage: Happened to find this masterpiece over thirty years ago and have enjoyed viewing countless times. 

Respected Contributor

One of my favorite movies of all time. I saw it a few weeks ago and am watching again. Another beautiful love story is gonna be on FXM on Wed. 10/23 at 1:15 p.m. is "Love is a Many Splendored Thing" with William Holden and Jennifer Jones. 

Respected Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

One of my favorite movies of all time. I saw it a few weeks ago and am watching again. Another beautiful love story is gonna be on FXM on Wed. 10/23 at 1:15 p.m. is "Love is a Many Splendored Thing" with William Holden and Jennifer Jones. 

Mine too!

Respected Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1I've always enjoyed this movie too.  Never seen anything quite like it.  I'm not a big Robert Young fan, but I do love Herbert Marshall.  (My favorite movie of his is The Letter, starring Bette Davis, whom I once heard say on a 70s talk show that he was a wonderful man and one of her all-time favorite co-stars.)

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 Adore this film....Thanks!

Honored Contributor

This is a wonderful story.  They don't write them that good hardly anymore.  I love good stories.  This was/is one.  Not to be missed movie.

Honored Contributor

I think there was also a sequel to it. 

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Is now on TCM. It was one of Mom's favorites. I had never watched it. It is so special,I decided to record it.

And who doesn't love Robert Young?

This is such a sweet movie, enchanting.  I remember hearing years ago that this was Dorothy Mcguire's favorite.  TCM has introduced so many lovely movies to me.  If TCM didn't exist so many of these movies would have been forgotten or not seen at all.