Honored Contributor

Glad to watch this , such a good show.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I loved it last night. I love the show. I was afraid it wasn't coming back.

Honored Contributor

Re: durrells of corfu

[ Edited ]

It returned???  How did I not understand that?

L-O-V-E, L-O-V-E this show!  I'm absolutely bonkers over it.

Really, I must pay more attention to my PBS line-up and not rely on chance landings, as I so often do.  I was recording this show last season.

(I recently switched cable providers -- dang.  "Dang" because I had it on record all episodes, but I did not do that on my new system.)

Super Contributor

I also love this show.  I was so glad to see that it was back for the fall/winter lineup.  I think it's one of the best shows on TV.

Respected Contributor

I did watch it last night for the Premier episode and I'm glad I saw it in the schedule.  The four children crack me up with all their antics.  They are truly individuals.  I think mother and Spiro willl fall in love.

Honored Contributor

@golding76Sometimes PBS shows things again during the week. Check all your PBS stations. It was so good. The mom, (forget her name) looked prettier than ever, and the boys grew mustaches and she made them shave them off. The little boy and his animals-love that part. A new guy is entranced with the mom now, and a shrew of a woman wants the back rent!!! Mom made what we call a bake sale and all of the people got sick from it because mom left things out in the heat, hahaha. I think she and Spiro will ge together as another poster said, but I'll bet it's the last episode!

Honored Contributor

judaline,

Desperate, I finally thought of that possibility yesterday after bewailing my oversight here.  I am happy to report that I found an airing for late last night that I recorded.  In fact, it looks as though it was recorded twice.

How much I appreciate your taking the time to help me watch my beloved show.  This is the show Iook forward to the most, and I will miss it when it completes its run.  And like the two of you, I think the mother will end up with Spiro.  He is so kind, helpful and, to me, handsome.  

Honored Contributor

@golding76 wrote:

judaline,

Desperate, I finally thought of that possibility yesterday after bewailing my oversight here.  I am happy to report that I found an airing for late last night that I recorded.  In fact, it looks as though it was recorded twice.

How much I appreciate your taking the time to help me watch my beloved show.  This is the show Iook forward to the most, and I will miss it when it completes its run.  And like the two of you, I think the mother will end up with Spiro.  He is so kind, helpful and, to me, handsome.  

Whoops, sorry if I may have spoiled some of it for you. Glad you found it and you'll still love it Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Don't worry, I found myself rewatching some episodes from last season that were aired several weeks before the show resumed this season.  I suspected that was what was going on but did not check. 

What a PLEASANT and LOVING show this is. 

Trusted Contributor

I love this show as well.  It is just so charming.