Honored Contributor

WOW......i am just STUNNED at who went home!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor
Two competing threads on the same subject...wonderful

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor
I am stunned as well.

doxie
Respected Contributor
I realize it is a popularity contest instead of a dancing contest. Maybe we should stop calling it DWTS. I am not sure of the purpose of the judges.

doxie
Respected Contributor
@doxie 1...Allow me: The judges are there to pick the winner.

For all we know, the couple sent home tonight may well have gotten more viewer votes than the couple "saved"--just like last week, and the week before that, and the week before that...we'll never know.

LOL It's all fun and games until NOW when viewers realize that, as before, their votes wont count in the end, just as those of fans of other dancers didn't count. 😉

I happen to like Kel, but he wont stand a chance against the judges' favorites. Oh well. That IS what viewers wanted. Isn't it? 🤔

You pay for your thrills, people.

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

@Moonlady 

I understnad what you are saying. It seems like a waste to listen to the judges critique them, then Tom Bergeron's commentary followed by Erin's meaningless dialogue.

I am tired of hearing the judges talk of being in "shock" at the results. This has been going on long enough that they should be used to it.

Maybe let the popularity vote go on and just the judges decide with the final two.

Hahaha

I guess I am just over the show.

doxie

Valued Contributor

After watching tonight's show - Hannah & Alan are they an item?  I thought the chemistry between the two of them was thru the roof!

Respected Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

After watching tonight's show - Hannah & Alan are they an item?  I thought the chemistry between the two of them was thru the roof!

@Houstonoilers 

Are you talking about Hannah and her partner?  I have noticed that he seems to really care for Hannah.  But, she doesn't seem to reciprocate his feelings. . .

Valued Contributor

The last 2 should of been HANNAH and LAUREN

The PHONEY HANNAH should of been sent home.How can she still be there.

I just cant stand this women.I sure am happy ALLY  is still there.have to admit

this is a great season. everybody evenly matched no outstanding dancer as in previous seasons.

and the winner  of dancing with the stars  KEL,

Honored Contributor

I was completely shocked that James went home.  

I was very irritated watching Ally sobbing and begging James to stay, that she would leave instead.  She kept crying and telling him she would leave instead of him.

And Hannah just makes me cringe every time she talks.

I hope Kel or Lauren win.