Esteemed Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

Kel was awesome!! He did a great job. I agree with the judges he's the most improved who has continuously improved each week! Plus, again what a great guy.

Hannah and her reaction to judge Carrie Ann was just so fake and complaining it's peronal attacks on her??? ummm hello? they are giving you tips on YOUR dancing so yes it's about you and your skills or lack of them. I really wanted her to finally leave last night but nope she's at the finale. 

Ally's charleston dance didn't thrill me...it seemed like repeat of another dance even the ending falling off the tall step thing - was it a Derek Hough routine maybe? 

James' head and heart definitely weren't there last night and its very understandable. It would have been really tough for anyone. He was top runner from the beginning so I was surprised judges picked him to go over Ally? But part of me thinks its probably best for him and his family to spend more time with them vs a grueling final week of practicing. 

Did i miss it - did they say if it's a 2 night finale or just 1 night?

@FindingMyJoy  agreed! 

Honored Contributor

One night finale.  There are 4 couples left, arent there usually just 3 in the finale?

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

One night finale.  There are 4 couples left, arent there usually just 3 in the finale?

I too thought it was always 3.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I too thought it was always 3.

I believe they eliminate 1 couple early on in the show, like after the 1st dance, if I remember correctly. It is done a little differently now, since it is all on one night!

Valued Contributor

It used to be a 2 day show like 3 hours the second night with alot of  garbage going on till they announced the winner.now 1 night 2 hours.the first person gets eliminated the first hour and 3 left till the last 15 mins.

Respected Contributor
Please don’t let Hannah win. I am so tired of her drama. She whines too much.

She will be happier humping and climbing on the new bachelor looking for clarity.
Respected Contributor
Fingers crossed
Respected Contributor

🤮🤮🤮👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

Respected Contributor

3hk6io.jpg

What worries you masters you.
Trusted Contributor

I am really disappointed that Hannah won.  I am beginning to think that the finale should just use the judges votes and let them choose the winner from the remaining dancers.  They were all pretty good, even though I never cared for Hannah.