Esteemed Contributor

How so politics for Sean Spicer?  He is a person, a contestant who deserves a chance. Over the years there have been contestants who I don't even know and have never heard of. And I am sure there are contestants that would not even like if I met them.... so what. Politics should not invade dance, my passion.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I have to agree, since the ridiculous and unfair outcome last year, I will watch, but my interest has gone way down. I read that Tom Bergeron is very unhappy to have Sean Spicer as a contestant. He feels the show should be totally without politics. 

I have also lost some interest for the show and I have watched from the beginning.  I think Tom Bergeron should have kept his opinions to himself, especially since there have been other politicians on previously.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I have to agree, since the ridiculous and unfair outcome last year, I will watch, but my interest has gone way down. I read that Tom Bergeron is very unhappy to have Sean Spicer as a contestant. He feels the show should be totally without politics. 

I have also lost some interest for the show and I have watched from the beginning.  I think Tom Bergeron should have kept his opinions to himself, especially since there have been other politicians on previously.

@twinsister  Weren’t Tucker Carlson and Tom DeLay on?

Honored Contributor

Wendy Williams is accusing Christie Brinkley of faking her injury.  She said Christie planned an injury so Sailor could take her place.

Wow.  That's unbelievable. 

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

Wendy Williams is accusing Christie Brinkley of faking her injury.  She said Christie planned an injury so Sailor could take her place.

@Bri369 . I really do not care for Wendy Williams, never have.....That is a horrible thing to accuse someone of with no proof.

Honored Contributor

Carrie Ann said today on The Talk, that Sailor is wearing the same costume tonite that Christie was going to wear, She commented how wonderful that a 65 year old mom can wear her 21 year old daughter clothes.  Sailor is dancing a Cha Cha to Uptown Girl. 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

@Bri369 . I really do not care for Wendy Williams, never have.....That is a horrible thing to accuse someone of with no proof.

And Wendy was on DWTS on top of it.  She was horrible.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I am surprised this show is still on actually.  I quit watching after the first season....when they started  adding anyone on who would raise ratings..Honey  booboo comes to mind.....

@SeaMaiden  Honey Boo boo  was  DWTS Juniors- it was a very odd [one time it seems] series. Smiley Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Bri369 wrote:

And Wendy was on DWTS on top of it.  She was horrible.

@Bri369  After all  the recent messes in the Hunter household, Wendy is the LAST person who should talk!!

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Carrie Ann said today on The Talk, that Sailor is wearing the same costume tonite that Christie was going to wear, She commented how wonderful that a 65 year old mom can wear her 21 year old daughter clothes.  Sailor is dancing a Cha Cha to Uptown Girl. 

I know it was a huge hit and I know she was in the video, but that's one of my least favorite Billy Joel songs.