Esteemed Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

I'm glad Sean is finally gone.  Watching him "dance," always made me cringe.  I think he actually felt like he deserved to be there.  LOL

I think he’s probably got a life that he loves and being there was better for them than him. Doubt he’s crying tears. 

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor
@esmerelda agree with what you said.
Esteemed Contributor

Regarding Sean, I have to give him credit for always trying, even when he had no sense of beat or anything but flat footed dancing. He showed up each week cheerful, respectful, and humble. I don't agree with anything about his politics or behavior regarding that, but I'll give him a pass on this. It takes courage to face something you have never done and try to learn from it. I think he improved a little as well. He had a large fan base, or he wouldn't have stayed this long.

Honored Contributor

I really think Len would have had a heart attack if Sean was not eliminated!!

Honored Contributor

Kel was a dark horse, he started out slow but has really improved. I hope the final three are James, Kel, and Ally.

Trusted Contributor

Perhaps the judges should walk away. They can really be rude to the dancers. Let's give credit for just being there and trying to learn something new. They have been trying to get rid of Sean since before the show hit the air.  I think a lot of people voted for Sean because they did not like the bullying that was going on. I don't think Sean ever thought he would win. He made the best of a bad situation and tolerated ridicule every week from the prima donna judges with grace and smiles. 

Respected Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:

Perhaps the judges should walk away. They can really be rude to the dancers. Let's give credit for just being there and trying to learn something new. They have been trying to get rid of Sean since before the show hit the air.  I think a lot of people voted for Sean because they did not like the bullying that was going on. I don't think Sean ever thought he would win. He made the best of a bad situation and tolerated ridicule every week from the prima donna judges with grace and smiles. 

@Silkeej,  IMO, your post was well written and I agree 100%.

Valued Contributor

I liked watching Sean.  I admit he gave me some really good belly laughs, but I admired his fortitude and he always had a big smile on his face.  He seems like a sweet man.  His enthusiasm to keep going was refreshing!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm probably the only one, but I don't care for JVB and don't want him to win.

Esteemed Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

I'm probably the only one, but I don't care for JVB and don't want him to win.

@Daisy Sunflower, ICAM; however, he is good.   There is just something about him on this show.  I have always been fine with him as an actor and on anything else, but for some reason on this show...I don't know what it is.  Maybe too sure he has it in the bag?  Not a huge fan of Emma's either, so it may be the combo.  If he wins, I'm fine with it because he is good, but I'd rather see Kel or Ally win.