Respected Contributor
Sailor did a good job, but...did someone die?

Enough with the judges and their "I'm shocked!" pronouncements. Nothing like making *every other* safe competitor feel like 2 cents.

We got to see Hanna's snarl for a millisecond when she realized she was in the bottom three.

I loved Kate's Viennese waltz--and not just the fleckerl lol that thrilled Len.

James has a great physique which lends itself to dance. And it's even more noticeable when he dances well, which he did tonight.

I also loved Kel's two-step.

What worries you masters you.
Trusted Contributor

Hannah wasn't necessarily in the bottom three.  They have gone back to saying "in no particular order."

Respected Contributor
LOL Hannah THOUGHT she was in the bottom three; that's all that matters.

Honored Contributor
Ally & Sasha25 (8, 9, 8)Quickstep"Take On Me"—A-haBottom two
Kate & Pasha27 (9, 9, 9)Viennese waltz"I Have Nothing"—Whitney HoustonSafe
Kel & Witney26 (9, 8, 9)Quickstep"Part-Time Lover"—Stevie WonderSafe
Karamo & Jenna25 (9, 8, 8)Contemporary"Someone You Loved"—Lewis CapaldiSafe
Hannah & Alan24 (8, 8, 8)Samba"Southbound"—Carrie UnderwoodSafe
Sailor & Val27 (9, 9, 9)Jive"Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go"—Wham!Eliminated
Sean & Lindsay21 (7, 7, 7)Viennese waltz"Somebody to Love"—QueenSafe
James & Emma27 (9, 9, 9)Samba"Light It Up"—Major Lazer feat. Nyla & Fuse ODGSafe
Lauren & Gleb26 (9, 8, 9)Contemporary"The Other Side"—Lauren AlainaSafe
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Are you kidding me.SEAN SPICER and HANNAH BROWN ]please go already]

should of been last  2 standing 

Bobby Bones all over again.Sean Spicer will win the whole thing and this show

will finally be cancelled.

Honored Contributor

Sailor's reaction was a little over the top for me.  Val looked so embarrased.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I feel bad for Sailor that she was eliminated so early on, but she was not clearly a front runner in my opinion, she is cute as a button, and a decent dancer, but as someone else mentioned she did not have a magnetic personality to draw in voters that hadn't heard of her.

I do think it has been past time for Sean Spicer to go, he is very funny and seems very nice and he has definitely improved, but he is not in the same calibre as the others, time for him to go! That in my opinion is who should have gone home.

I loved Kate, Kel and James last night! I really was crying right along with Lauren Alaina and her mother, so emotional and she did a great dance as well.

I don't know if it is a shoo in for James to win it all, sometimes someone like Kate who has a very good personality and is so likeable will win over someone who may dance better technically.

It will be interesting to see in the coming weeks what happens! I think Sailor was just so shocked that she couldn't get herself together.... 

Valued Contributor

I agree that the shock expressed by the hosts and judges over which couples were in the bottom two is not a good look.  And for a grown woman to be that upset over being sent home is childish.  I also hate the constant criticism of Len’s critique.  If you do not want a judge to have an opinion then get rid of him but spare me the rudeness.  The show used to be about the dance with better routines...now the dances all kind of look alike except for the costumes and a few dances from the more athletic contestants.  It is a popularity contest with dancing.

Respected Contributor

Clearly they have not fixed the problem with voting. No way the bottom two should have been those two.

Respected Contributor
@CLHS68 The only "problem" with the voting is that it's live, which doesn't allow certain time zones to vote AFTER viewing the performances, and which also means that the last dancer is at a disadvantage.

From its start, DWTS was promoted as a competition in which the *viewers* made their choices after judges' input and ratings, and it's always been highly dependent on participants' fan bases, something acknowledged AND PROMOTED 😉 by the show when they tell viewers out west to "vote for their favorites" BEFORE they've seen the performances.

The judges don't need any more power. And it's too bad if they don't agree with viewers' choices.