Honored Contributor

I had a feeling no one was going home last night, it was like 9:58 and I'm thinking they're running out of time!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: dancing with the stars

[ Edited ]

We're back on.

So far Ally then Kate.

Like the songs they danced too.

Esteemed Contributor

Tutti Fruitie, what a bootie,

Len's words to James

Top of the leaderboard so far for James, a 27.

Go James!!!

Valued Contributor

I loved Kate's waltz.  Kel was great, too. These are my favorite two dances so far.

James is a very good dancer, possibly the best of the lot, yet I do not find him appealing in any way.

Trusted Contributor

@Highlands72 wrote:

I loved Kate's waltz.  Kel was great, too. These are my favorite two dances so far.

James is a very good dancer, possibly the best of the lot, yet I do not find him appealing in any way.

I agree with everything you said!! Smiley Happy

Pasha is doing a great job with the choreography of their dances. He's doing a great job showcasing how well Kate is doing each week!

What was up with the over-the-top nonstop lights and production during James' dance? At times it was super dark, could hardly see then blinding moving lights all over. I didn't enjoy it because I couldn't see much of his actual footwork with all the special production stuff. 

Esteemed Contributor

Wow, that was a surprise.

"She" was really disappointed.

Guess her "family" wasn't in the audience tonight to console her.

Valued Contributor

I am satisfied with the results. I preferred Ally to Sailor. Sailor wasn't the worst dancer, but far from the best, and she probably does not have much of a popularity base. I was surprised that she seemed to take it so hard.

Honored Contributor

The judges were surprised as to the bottom two, I wonder who they thought should have been in the bottom ( Sean and who)?  I don't get why Sailor was so upset, she had to know she probably wasn't going to win the whole thing, she did well filling in for her mom at the last minute.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Why the heck is Sean Spicer still there?  Cannot believe he's never been in the Bottom 2, let alone not get voted off!  The one sent home tonight was one of two top dancers IMO!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

The judges were surprised as to the bottom two, I wonder who they thought should have been in the bottom ( Sean and who)?  I don't get why Sailor was so upset, she had to know she probably wasn't going to win the whole thing, she did well filling in for her mom at the last minute.

---

I don't get it, either. Her dancing was pretty good, but her personality was not "magnetic," in the sense that she would be likely to draw in fans who had never heard of her prior to DWTS.

She seems very fragile, despite having what seems like a charmed life. I know nothing about her personal life, so this is only my impression, and I am certainly no psychologist.