Respected Contributor

@Moonlady I thought she danced fine, but the choreography was not great. She is light on her feet. Enjoys the dance & can do the dances, but it was not a great dance.

Respected Contributor
@Jordan2 Then you're clearly in agreement with DWTS's loopy suggestion to complaining west-coast viewers to check online for the voting window to "vote for their favorites"....before they've even viewed the performance.👍

Which puts the kibosh on the judges' complaints about performance vs. fan base--and should put an end to *viewers'* complaints about that, too.😉

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor
Yes @Dusty1. Dancing "fine" shouldn't get all 8s, especially when compared to Sailor, whose dance WAS great, and who also got all 8s.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor
Sailor & Val24 (8, 8, 8)Viennese waltz"A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes"—Lily JamesCinderella
Karamo & Jenna21 (7, 7, 7)Samba"I Just Can't Wait to Be King"—JD McCrary, Shahadi Wright Joseph & John OliverThe Lion King
Kate & Pasha24 (8, 8, 8)Jazz"A Spoonful of Sugar"—Julie AndrewsMary Poppins
Sean & Lindsay19 (7, 6, 6)Quickstep"You've Got a Friend in Me"—Randy NewmanToy Story 4
Ally & Sasha27 (9, 9, 9)Contemporary"Beauty and the Beast"—Ariana Grande & John LegendBeauty and the Beast
Lauren & Gleb23 (8, 7, 8)Samba"Under the Sea"—Samuel E. WrightThe Little Mermaid
Kel & Witney26 (9, 8, 9)Jazz"We're All in This Together"—Cast of High School MusicalHigh School Musical
Hannah & Alan25 (9, 7, 9)Foxtrot"A Whole New World"—Zayn & Zhavia WardAladdin
James & Emma26 (9, 8, 9)Paso doble"He's a Pirate"—Klaus BadeltPirates of the Caribbean
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Ally and Sasha were my favorites last night.  They did a great job.  

Karamo and Kate seemed off to me.  

Sean is improving.  Dancing does not come naturally to him at all.

Valued Contributor

I love you ALLY. you are the best.

KATE  cute  dance tonight.you are going beyond everybodys

expectations.

Honored Contributor

I really enjoyed last nights Disney Night. I always do enjoy Disney night. It seems like all of the dancers bring their A+ game. I am so glad no one went home, as I felt they all did an amazing job! my favorites however were:

Ally

James

Hannah..

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe a double elimination next week?

Hope so.

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

Maybe a double elimination next week?

Hope so.

Yes, Probably.....

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

That show was fun! Disney and Halloween episodes are always my favorite of the season due to fun music and really great costumes/sets. 

James' pirate dance - anyone else feel like we've seen it before? I recall having that music previously and just didn't seem like anything new. Plus his "fierce" face he was making the entire dance was lame...considering he's an actor, would expect better.

Ally's dance was my favorite. But Beauty and the Beast has always been my favorite so i could be biased because of that fact. 

Karamo started strong then sort of fizzled during the song could be since he said he was getting emotional seeing his boys in audience. I hope he rebounds because I really enjoy the joyful spirit he brings to the show.

Sean didn't deserve stellar scores. He got what he earned...that was supposed to be a quickstep? ummm more like a let's walk around dance. 

Kel's dance was just fun and well done! 

I'll be curious what happens next week since they did no elimination this week. Overall I'm enjoying this season! Smiley Happy