Honored Contributor

Sailor's Cha Cha last night was good.  You can see how much she loved that dance and song. 

Honored Contributor

Re: dancing with the stars

[ Edited ]

Just read that James Van Der Beek's wife is pregnant with their 6 th child! He said that in between the 5 they already had, she has had 3 miscarriages......Wow! You don't see that many huge families like that any more-how fun!

Trusted Contributor

I've never been a fan of the extra celebrity judges they throw in now on each season. I don't see the value. Ok, if 1 of the 3 regular judges are out, sure bring on a substitute. But having 1 there just to be there, is lame and drags out the judging even more.

Kel was really good last night! Kate was awesome and continues to be my favorite!!

I didn't think Karamo deserved to be in the bottom. He's so fun to watch and enthusiastic about learning to dance. I hope he rebounds next week to get out of bottom. 

Disney week is always fun so I look forward to next week! DIsney and their Halloween shows are the most entertaining with great costumes, dances, music. 

Respected Contributor

I have noticed that the costumes are a bit more substantial this season. Not quite as skimpy on the women & no whipping shirts off, so far, for the men.

I swear Bobby Bone is paying people to keep complaining about him! LOL. I don't get the big deal. He came. He worked really, really hard. He won. A tv dance competition. If you want a good read or listen (if you prefer audible books) his book Bare Bones is so good. To find out how he grew up & to see where he has taken his life is pretty amazing.

Is Mandy Moore still doing choreography? She is great, but I heard Tom mention a different choreographer last night.

I don't watch Bachelor/Bachelorette & didn't think I would like Hannah Brown & I was mad that they stuck Alan with her, but she has grown on me. She seems very nice & dances well.

Kate Flannery & Sean Spicer seem to be having the best time. I enjoy when you can tell that the star is having fun with the show. 

Valued Contributor

Hannah and Alan have a serious  relationship going they say but A lan seems to always  have a relationship every year with his partner.

Honored Contributor

I think the judges have been very hard on Lamar, giving him fours, last night's dance was an improvement and he was working hard. I do believe he should have been voted out, next should be Sean Spicer, but I fear he may stay around. As for Leah being a guest judge, what does she know about dancing to judge anyone, also Len seemed like he was really getting annoyed with her, I don't think she'll be invited back.

Honored Contributor

I like Sailor a lot.  I was really sorry that Karamo was in the bottom two but was glad that Kel wasn't.  There are several that I'm really liking this season.

Sean needs to go next, but he'll probably be there until the end.  Did anyone see Scott Baio (Chachi) in the audience rooting for him?

Why was Sharon Osbourne there?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I like Sailor a lot.  I was really sorry that Karamo was in the bottom two but was glad that Kel wasn't.  There are several that I'm really liking this season.

Sean needs to go next, but he'll probably be there until the end.  Did anyone see Scott Baio (Chachi) in the audience rooting for him?

Why was Sharon Osbourne there?

Sharon, Eve, and Marie all being from The Talk we’re having a girl’s night out ( Carrie mentioned it). I wonder where Sheryl was?

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Just read that James Van Der Beek's wife is pregnant with their 6 th child! He said that in between the 5 they already had, she has had 3 miscarriages......Wow! You don't see that many huge families like that any more-how fun!

@CANDLEQUEEN  Yes, they showed this in

his segment on the show too. Cute kids. 

I hope he wins the season!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: dancing with the stars

[ Edited ]