Valued Contributor

So far, my favorite is Kate.

In my estimation, she has the best combination of improvement, enthusiasm, and entertainment value.

Valued Contributor

Once again, Len was rude to one of the celebrities.  Telling that bubbly young girl not to touch him when she high fived him.  Last week he went out of his way to be mean to Lamar Odom.  

Len's "talent" escapes me.  Tonight he went on and on about one performer's "flat thumb".  Can this guy get anymore tedious and boring?  

Honored Contributor

Re: dancing with the stars.....SPOILERS

[ Edited ]
Lauren & Gleb20 (6, 7, 7)Tango"Oh, Pretty Woman"—Roy OrbisonPretty WomanSafe
Hannah & Alan21 (7, 7, 7)Rumba"Hold On"—Wilson PhillipsBridesmaidsSafe
Karamo & Jenna16 (5, 5, 6)Jive"I'm Still Standing"—Elton JohnRocketmanSafe
Ally & Sasha24 (8, 8, 8)Rumba"Dreaming of You"—SelenaSelenaSafe
Ray & CherylN/ACha-cha-cha"Twist and Shout"—The BeatlesFerris Bueller's Day OffWithdrew
James & Emma23 (8, 7, 8)Rumba"Shallow"—Lady Gaga & Bradley CooperA Star Is BornSafe
Kate & Pasha24 (8, 8, 8)Quickstep"9 to 5"—Dolly Parton9 to 5Safe
Lamar & Peta12 (4, 4, 4)Cha-cha-cha"Old Time Rock and Roll"—Bob SegerRisky BusinessBottom two
Sailor & Val23 (7, 8, 8)Tango"Mamma Mia"—Meryl StreepMamma Mia!Safe
Kel & Witney20 (7, 6, 7)Rumba"My Heart Will Go On"—Celine DionTitanicBottom two
Sean & Lindsay15 (5, 5, 5)Cha-cha-cha"Night Fever"—Bee GeesSaturday Night FeverSafe
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@Houstonoilers wrote:

Once again, Len was rude to one of the celebrities.  Telling that bubbly young girl not to touch him when she high fived him.  Last week he went out of his way to be mean to Lamar Odom.  

Len's "talent" escapes me.  Tonight he went on and on about one performer's "flat thumb".  Can this guy get anymore tedious and boring?  

I am so sick of Len and his one liner, the boos and the look he gives.  Rinse, wash, repeat every time.  I FF through all the judges.

Honored Contributor

I definitely saw improvement in most of the dancers last night.  I did see a lot of missteps too.

I'd say Lamar got lucky last night.  

Valued Contributor

ALLY BROOKE  yes....

Honored Contributor

@Bri369 wrote:

I definitely saw improvement in most of the dancers last night.  I did see a lot of missteps too.

I'd say Lamar got lucky last night.  

@Bri369 . I think he did too, because if there would have been an elimination, he probably would have gone home. 

Honored Contributor

Re: dancing with the stars

[ Edited ]

I liked Kate and Ally best last night. I really like Kel's personality, he seems like a really nice guy, and I would hate to see him go home so soon, but I wonder if he has the Fan Base to stay in much longer....

By the way, did anyone see The Property Brothers in the audience? Jonathan is dating and was with Zoey Deschanel(sp?)....I also saw Rumer Willis in the crowd..

Trusted Contributor

@Highlands72 wrote:

So far, my favorite is Kate.

In my estimation, she has the best combination of improvement, enthusiasm, and entertainment value.

I agree! She has impressed me the most so far this season. She's working hard to learn the dances and doesn't have all the prior experience like others. I hope she goes far in the show.

I was disappointed that they saved Ray and then he's off the show because of injury. Whenever this happens, I wish they went back to the eliminated dancer from past week to ask if they want to rejoin the show. The drama they build up at end of the show and then say no one is leaving has gotten really old and lame...

I did enjoy the songs in last night's show. The movie theme was fun. 

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I liked Kate and Ally best last night. I really like Kel's personality, he seems like a really nice guy, and I would hate to see him go home so soon, but I wonder if he has the Fan Base to stay in much longer....

By the way, did anyone see The Property Brothers in the audience? Jonathan is dating and was with Zoey Deschanel(sp?)....I also saw Rumer Willis in the crowd..

I saw the Property Brothers.  I was getting so annoyed with Zoey constantly talking to him behind Tom.  I noticed that they moved them to the second row and moved up the other brother and his wife.  LOL