Honored Contributor

val is married to dancer jenna johnson.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

val is married to dancer jenna johnson.

--

That would make a "sho-mance" with his partner very uncomfortable. Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

Thank you for the heads up!! I missed that he got married! Smiley Happy

but come on, you all know how Dancing works...there has to be at least 1 sho-mance right?? LOL 

Sean Spicer coming up....yuck. I really hope he's voted off the 1st night of voting. I don't want any political drama during a fun dance show. He's paired with Lindsey which is too bad because she's been a favorite pro of mine. 

Valued Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

Thank you for the heads up!! I missed that he got married! Smiley Happy

but come on, you all know how Dancing works...there has to be at least 1 sho-mance right?? LOL 

Sean Spicer coming up....yuck. I really hope he's voted off the 1st night of voting. I don't want any political drama during a fun dance show. He's paired with Lindsey which is too bad because she's been a favorite pro of mine. 

--

Politics aside, I like it when the contestants are enthusiastic and seem to enjoying the experience. Sean Spicer appeared to be having a good time and trying hard.

There were some pretty bad dances tonight, but nevertheless I look forward to seeing how they improve (or fail to improve).

Esteemed Contributor

Seems like they saved the best for last.

Enjoyed James the most.

Adorable family too.

Honored Contributor

Re: dancing with the stars

[ Edited ]

Lamar didn’t act like he even wanted to be there. He just towers over Peta and that seemed so awkward...I had never seen the judges give a 3 before...but he really was the worst of the group tonight. Am anxious to see how they are doing the voting this time...if it is tilted so the judges get to completely outweigh the votes from viewers I won’t be watching anymore. This is a very unexciting lineup. I won’t watch it if they keep having Bobby Bones on the show in any capacity. I couldn’t believe they put him on American Idol for no apparent reason after he made a mockery of DWTS last time. Now if they will explain what purpose Erin Andrews serves I might watch it a few more times. She gets on my last nerve. Enjoyed seeing Mary Wilson...she is a true icon and she looks fantastic at 75!

Honored Contributor
Hannah & Alan20 (7, 7, 6)Cha-cha-cha"I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)"—Whitney Houston
Kel & Witney16 (6, 5, 5)Tango"Sucker"—Jonas Brothers
Kate & Pasha15 (5, 5, 5)Cha-cha-cha"She Works Hard for the Money"—Donna Summer
Lamar & Peta11 (5, 3, 3)Foxtrot"Feeling Good"—Nina Simone
Lauren & Gleb19 (7, 6, 6)Cha-cha-cha"Man! I Feel Like a Woman!"—Shania Twain
Sailor & Val18 (6, 6, 6)Foxtrot"Uptown Girl"—Billy Joel
Karamo & Jenna17 (6, 5, 6)Salsa"Juice"—Lizzo
Ray & Cheryl15 (5, 5, 5)Salsa"Hot in Herre"—Nelly
Mary & Brandon17 (6, 5, 6)Foxtrot"Baby Love"—The Supremes
Ally & Sasha16 (5, 5, 6)Cha-cha-cha"Work From Home"—Fifth Harmony
Sean & Lindsay12 (4, 4, 4)Salsa"Spice Up Your Life"—The Spice Girls
James & Emma21 (7, 7, 7)Tango"Whatever It Takes"—Imagine Dragons
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor
I think Carrie Ann has too much Red Bull before the show
Trusted Contributor

Re: dancing with the stars

[ Edited ]

@lovesrecess wrote:

Lamar didn’t act like he even wanted to be there. He just towers over Peta and that seemed so awkward...I had never seen the judges give a 3 before...but he really was the worst of the group tonight. Am anxious to see how they are doing the voting this time...if it is tilted so the judges get to completely outweigh the votes from viewers I won’t be watching anymore. This is a very unexciting lineup. I won’t watch it if they keep having Bobby Bones on the show in any capacity. I couldn’t believe they put him on American Idol for no apparent reason after he made a mockery of DWTS last time. Now if they will explain what purpose Erin Andrews serves I might watch it a few more times. She gets on my last nerve. Enjoyed seeing Mary Wilson...she is a true icon and she looks fantastic at 75!

@lovesrecess 

I found the details of voting on this page:

https://dwtsvote.abc.go.com/#faq

Looks like it will be similar to past voting.  They did mention something about eliminations changes that will be announced next week.  At first glance the only change I see is that the number of votes maximum will be 10 and will not change as remaining dancers decrease.  Just glad to see that I will be able to vote on-line.  Also will be text voting for those who prefer that.

Honored Contributor
Sean was better than Lamar...but not by much!