Respected Contributor

What happened to Carrie Anne's face????  Looks like a plastic surgeon screwed up!  I didn't recognize her at first.  So sad!

Trusted Contributor

I'm watching now. Lamar - did he even try at all to dance? He was just walking around and his partner twirling around him. What a joke if he lasts long on the show. He didn't even try to do more than just walking. 

Too bad Christie can't do the show since she was 1 of the few I actually knew and wanted to learn more about! Her partner is Val too so it would have been fun combo. I had never heard of her daughter so the daughter will definitely get a lot of press esp if they can make up a big sho-mance with Val???

They have last year's winner sitting in the front getting tons of show time....I couldn't stand him winning since he never improved last year. He just won due to massive radio fans voting regardless if he improved. They keep hinting about a change in the voting. I'll be curious what they do if they somehow make judge points mean more so this year's winner is actually a good dancer at the end?

Respected Contributor

@fortune wrote:

What happened to Carrie Anne's face????  Looks like a plastic surgeon screwed up!  I didn't recognize her at first.  So sad!

@fortune wrote:

What are you talking about. ? Yes, she had things done like all of them do... but totally recognizable....

Respected Contributor

Why salsa sounds like hip hop?

Honored Contributor
Wendy needs to retract her claws. Christie did not fake her injury. What possible reason did she have to put Sailor in her place? Sailor already has her own modeling career.
Honored Contributor
She did a great job with only three days to learn the dance!
Honored Contributor
My DH was looking forward to seeing Christie dance too! Sailor looks a lot like Christie and I think she did a great job.
Trusted Contributor

Not a really exciting season premiere.  I am concerned about the new voting process.   Not telling us much now except there will be same night results.  Hope it is not going to be twitter.  A lot of us, including me, do not use social media.  That would kill the whole thing for me.  Know nothing about it.

Hope they explain tonight.

Valued Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

I'm watching now. Lamar - did he even try at all to dance? He was just walking around and his partner twirling around him. What a joke if he lasts long on the show. He didn't even try to do more than just walking. 

Too bad Christie can't do the show since she was 1 of the few I actually knew and wanted to learn more about! Her partner is Val too so it would have been fun combo. I had never heard of her daughter so the daughter will definitely get a lot of press esp if they can make up a big sho-mance with Val???

They have last year's winner sitting in the front getting tons of show time....I couldn't stand him winning since he never improved last year. He just won due to massive radio fans voting regardless if he improved. They keep hinting about a change in the voting. I'll be curious what they do if they somehow make judge points mean more so this year's winner is actually a good dancer at the end?

--

I doubt that a sho-mance with Val will happen. I think he is married.

Esteemed Contributor

@Highlands72 wrote:

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

--

I doubt that a sho-mance with Val will happen. I think he is married.

@Highlands72 Yes, Val recently married dancer Jenna Johnson.