Respected Contributor

dacing with the stars is back tomorrow night . 9 16.

Trusted Contributor

Quite a wide variety of celebrities to dance. I'll be watching Hannah Brown from The Bachelorette, and Christie Brinkley. (I can't remember the others.) It should be an interesting contest.

Honored Contributor

I'm glad its back!  I hope the voting/judging thing is better than it was!  I am glad also that Tom and Len and Bruno are back! I don't care for Erin or Carrie Ann.  Was hoping for  a change there.  Oh, well, I still enjoy it! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

Ditto, exactly!  Carrie Ann is loud and a little off the wall.

Respected Contributor
I’ll probably watch the first hour. Want to check out the Brady home renovation on HGTV that I believe comes on @ 9:00pm, missed it last week. DWTS does not excite me the way it once did, only familiar with two of the “stars”. Has it been announced yet which Professional Dancer is dancing with each “star”?
Honored Contributor

I have to agree, since the ridiculous and unfair outcome last year, I will watch, but my interest has gone way down. I read that Tom Bergeron is very unhappy to have Sean Spicer as a contestant. He feels the show should be totally without politics. 

Honored Contributor

I'm looking forward to it!

Honored Contributor

Too bad there aren't any stars....LOL   Honestly, I don't know who half those people are and the other half, I don't care about it...LOL 

Respected Contributor

Glad there will be something I like to watch on Monday night.  Don't watch The Bachelorette, The Bachelor or Bachelor in Paradise. 

Honored Contributor

I am surprised this show is still on actually.  I quit watching after the first season....when they started  adding anyone on who would raise ratings..Honey  booboo comes to mind.....