Esteemed Contributor

Re: dancing with the stars....SPORTS EDITION spring 2018

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@Spurt

It was mostly a fun show, but very rushed at the end.

I loved Josh's freestyle also, I was hoping he might sneak through & win though Adam was very talented & seems like a decent guy so I'm ok with him winning.

I didn't like Adam's free style at all - I agree with the rest of you. What were they thinking??? I thought that dance was the kiss of death for them but I guess not.

My first thought when I heard Tonya Harding was going to be on the show was - "h e l l no"!! But then I remembered my Mom's lessons about compassion & forgiveness. I think this show did a lot for Tonya's emotional well being. She carries a lot of baggage - probably deserved but everyone has made mistakes & deserves forgiveness & a second chance. None of us should have to pay for the rest of our lives for a stupid, stupid mistake we made in our youth. I did think of Nancy Kerrigan often & wonder what she thought of the whole thing.

@ChiliPeppercompassion & forgiveness are powerful, love your Moms thinking! Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: dancing with the stars....SPORTS EDITION spring 2018

@Spurt I'm catching up on everything!  I've been visiting my  youngest daughter in Denver since Tuesday morning.

I haven't been on the internet or watching my regular shows.  There's a 2 hour time difference and between that and us shopping and spending time together (we went shopping and to the movies), there hasn't been time for much else.

Maybe some of you remember, she broke her leg in two places about 1 1/2 or 2 months ago and is doing great but between my back and her still aching some, it really cut into our power shopping.  We did manage to shop though!

I did want to say to you that (obviously) other's felt and saw some of the same things with Mirai that we and other's did because I don't think she got a lot of votes.

I was surprised when she got voted off though.  She was a good dancer, but it is a popularity contest too.