Honored Contributor

dancing with the stars 11/7/16 with spoilers

hi everyone!....and then there were SIX!

who is going to be watching dwts tonight?

it is SHOWSTOPPERS night and a broadway star will be at the judges table. a two time mirror ball winner will be singing a number from jersey boys.

The six celebrities who remain in the competition will dance two dances on Monday’s show: one with their pro dancer partner set to a tune from one of Broadway’s biggest hits, and a second where they are paired up with one of the other celebs for a Team-Up Challenge.

here are the pairings and songs for this evening:

Marilu Henner and Derek Hough – samba – “December 1963 (Oh, What a Night)” from the musical Jersey Boys.

Laurie Hernandez and Val Chmerkovskiy – Argentine tango – “Cell Block Tango” from the musical Chicago.

James Hinchcliffe and Sharna Burgess (or Jenna Johnson) – jazz – “A Brand New Day” from the musical The Wiz.

Calvin Johnson Jr. and Lindsay Arnold – waltz – “Memory” from the musical Cats.

Terra Jolé and Sasha Farber – Charleston – “If My Friends Could See Me Now” from the musical Sweet Charity.

Jana Kramer and Gleb Savchenko – waltz – “She Used to Be Mine” from the musical Waitress.

During the Team-Up Challenge, the stars will be paired together for a portion of the dance without any help from their pro partners:

James Hinchcliffe and Calvin Johnson Jr.  – paso doble – Kaleo’s “No Good”

Marilu Henner and Terra Jolé  – jazz – Bette Midler’s “Big Noise from Winnetka”

Jana Kramer and Laurie Hernandez – contemporary – Sia’s “Bird Set Free”

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Re: dancing with the stars 11/7/16 with spoilers

I'm ready to watch! Sounds like a fun show, but I do like them all. Marilu or Jana could go home, if it was up to me.

Honored Contributor

Good intro for watching the show, @sunshine45.  Thanks.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 Thanks for the reminder and thanks for taking the time to post the songs, the dances, etc.  That was very nice of you.

Honored Contributor

I watch those young women dancing in those high heels.  Good grief!  I would think their feet are killing them by the end of the night.

My next door neighbor's sister danced with the New York City Ballet company.  She used to visit and come over and teach my girls (who took dance for 13 years) some dance moves.  Her feet were so messed up it was pitiful!  She said most dancer's feet (especially ballet) are messed up.

Honored Contributor

OMG!  I adore Idina Menzel!  She is such a class act.

Honored Contributor

that was probably marilus best dance. i still think she should have gone home before ryan though.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Allison and Keo...all he did was throw her around...I don't blame her, he's tall, muscular and why not take advantage with it, but he danced much better last week.

Honored Contributor

uh oh.....james made a tiny mistake, but recovered nicely.

i really like him more and more each week! jenna is doing GREAT with him.

Honored Contributor

terras dance was GREAT!

everyone is bringing it tonight.