Honored Contributor

dancing with the stars...11/14/16.....with spoilers

who is ready for some dancing tonight? DWTS 8pm et to 10pm et. one couple will be eliminated tonight to leave the final four heading into the finals.  ENJOY!

The five remaining couples advance to the Semi-Finals in one of the show's tightest competitions ever. Each couple will dance two dances - one being a style the couple has not danced to yet, and the second being a Trio Dance, in which each celebrity couple will dance with a third dancer.

For the Trio Dance, Laurie Hernandez will dance with Valentin Chmerkovskiy and Maksim Chmerkovskiy; James Hinchcliffe will dance with Sharna Burgess and Jenna Johnson; Calvin Johnson Jr. will dance with Lindsay Arnold and Witney Carson; Terra Jolé will dance with Sasha Farber and Artem Chigvintsev; and Jana Kramer will dance with Gleb Savchenko and Alan Bersten.

The couples will dance to the following songs (in alphabetical order):

Laurie Hernandez & Valentin Chmerkovskiy – Foxtrot – “Hollow” by Tori Kelly

James Hinchcliffe & Sharna Burgess – Argentine Tango – “Santa Maria” by Gotan Project

Calvin Johnson Jr. & Lindsay Arnold – Tango – “Seven Nation Army” by The White Stripes

Terra Jolé & Sasha Farber – Rumba – “Scars to Your Beautiful” by Alessia Cara

Jana Kramer & Gleb Savchenko – Quickstep – “Go Mama” by Wayne Beckford

The couples plus a third dancer will dance to the following songs for the Trio Dance (in alphabetical order):

Laurie Hernandez & Valentin Chmerkovskiy with Maksim Chmerkovskiy – Samba – “Magalenha” by Sergio Mendes

James Hinchcliffe & Sharna Burgess with Jenna Johnson – Jive – “Gimme Some Lovin’” by The Spencer Davis Group

Calvin Johnson Jr. & Lindsay Arnold with Witney Carson – Salsa – “Limbo” by Daddy Yankee

Terra Jolé & Sasha Farber with Artem Chigvintsev – Tango – “Hideaway” by Kiesza

Jana Kramer & Gleb Savchenko with Alan Bersten – Paso Doblé – “Kill of the Night” by Gin Wigmore

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Scoop-DANCING-WITH-THE-STARS-on-ABC-Monday-November-14-20...

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: dancing with the stars...11/14/16.....with spoilers

Image result for thanks smiley face image

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the information!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Tara's cute and I've actually watched her show several times.  However, it's obvious she's getting a (for want of a better word...sympathy vote).  She does a good job, but she's not better than some of the people who've already been cut away.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting. It's sounds like another great night. At this point the dancers are all pretty equal, I think. I still like Jana the least, but that's just my problem. LOL I think Terra dances her hiney off right there with all of the dancers. It just looks different & has to be adapted some, but as far as moves, dancing, personality & chemistry with her partner I have to say that she is definitely earning her spot. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks!!  I'm looking forward to tonight, but sorry to see it end next week.  Seems like it just began.

Honored Contributor

I'm waiting for it to come on tv...37 min. to go!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes!...I'm always ready to dance!...Thanks @sunshine45 for giving us a summary of tonight's performances!

Willl there be two eliminations tonight?...I thought three couples go to the Finals?

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Thanks!!  I'm looking forward to tonight, but sorry to see it end next week.  Seems like it just began.

It's over next week?  I thought there would be two more weeks.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Wow!...Another great performance by James & Sharna...beautiful Argentina Tango!

Did you hear his girlfriend say that he hasn't danced with her yet?...I have a feeling that he has just added another passion to his life and she will be dancing the night away with him soon enough!

WooHoo!...29 score

@NickNack...I'm a little confused myself...I thought that three couples went to the Finals, not four?

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~