Honored Contributor

It is being repeated tonight (Saturday). Is it worth watching?

Honored Contributor

I watched it and thought it was just okay. I will probably give it another look. I'm not even familiar with this character, I think he was in a DC or Marvel comic book.

Regular Contributor

I liked it - I think it pairs well with Grimm which I think is what NBC is hoping for. I watch The Amazing Race then switch to NBC for the rest of the night as I don't watch Hawaii Five O anymore & I watch Bluebloods On Demand. I will stick with it as long as it hangs around.

Honored Contributor

I agree about it being OK. I think I'm just such a fan of ""Supernatural"" that this show seems slow to me.

I'm going to give it a chance because maybe it just needs to build.

Honored Contributor

DH liked it and watched it all the way through. I'll probably not watch it again. Thanks for the input.

Honored Contributor
On 10/25/2014 annabellethecat said:

I agree about it being OK. I think I'm just such a fan of "Supernatural" that this show seems slow to me.

I'm going to give it a chance because maybe it just needs to build.

I'm a big fan of Supernatural too, I've watched since the very first episode. That being said I think this show has had it's best episodes behind them. It's gotten too much out there and I don't really enjoy it like I use to. I will watch to the bitter end but if it was canceled I wouldn't lose any sleep over it!

Honored Contributor

jordan, it is getting repetitive. Supernatural has AMAZING world wide fans. They are fanatic. My youngest daughter (34) loves this show. I like it, watched all of the old shows during the summer.

A lot of fans are very upset at the way the brothers are constantly at each other's throats for the past two seasons. Of course with Dean being the DEMON again, (is this old or what) it is frustrating.

This Constantine show just seems immature. I hate that word but watching it it almost seemed like something a teen (early teen) would watch. Like maybe PG13 low end.

Honored Contributor
Supernatural was actually suppose to have ended maybe 3 or 4 seasons back. I think it was Sam went to the other place, not heaven, and Dean was happy with a woman he met and had a son Dean became a father figure to. For whatever reason the show was brought back. I liked it in the days when Sam and Dean's father was still alive.
Honored Contributor

jordan, I just saw that episode for the 3rd time. That was one of their favorite episodes the guys said during a many hour meeting they had (with several other people from the show) while promoting the show in Europe.

You can see it on UTube. I've watched segments of it a few times over and over. It's interesting to watch old episodes.

Respected Contributor

I liked it and I'll watch it again. He's an exorcist with a past.