Honored Contributor

Re: comments on the Gilmore Girls reunion--all four episodes (SPOILERS)

i just finished the last episode AUTUMN this afternoon.....have been putting it off.

i saw the end coming about half an hour before it ended.

overall, i thought it could be better, but i did not hate it.

my main problem is is that i liked the women with DIFFERENT people. never liked logan and was always hoping rory would be with dean or naked man (lol cannot remember his name right now). i also really loved lorelei with christopher.....or my second choice would have been digger.

interesting pregnancy twist at the end.....but why oh why would rory NOT use birth control at her age......and especially when sleeping with LOGAN of all people. thought that the family living with emily was a bit strange. LOVED her nantucket home, but didnt like that she felt the need to sell her longtime home.

my favorite part of the entire four parts were the emily scenes and the ways her life changes. i also enjoyed the confrontations and angst between the three women.....and how it was resolved or moved forward.

any chance this is going to move foward again as a limited series?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Of all the 'reboots' we've seen this TV season, has any of them actually worked... Sometimes, you really just can't 'go home again'... and it sort of messes with the good memories of the original to try...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I always loved Digger, they had a better connection than her and Luke. The way they ended their storyline on the tv show made no sense IMO. But I was happy he at least had a cameo. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval