Respected Contributor

chicago fire is back next thursday. they changed its nght. it use to be on tuesday nights. still dying to see it come back.

Regular Contributor

I'm excited for the return of Chicago Fire as well!  Can't wait.  I do need to re-watch the last show of last season as a refresher!!

Super Contributor

What about PD and MD?  Anybody know when they will be starting?

Respected Contributor

@appm Regarding Chicago Med didn't the psychologist doc get shot or something on the last episode? 

Super Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

@appm Regarding Chicago Med didn't the psychologist doc get shot or something on the last episode? 

Between FD, PD and MD - it's hard to remember.  But I kind of remember a cliff-hanger in the last episode of Med -- and FD and PD!  Maybe somebody can remember?

Honored Contributor

My DVR picked up PD starting next week as well. Same night and time.

On Med, yes the psychiatrist was shot by that patient who sat in the ER so long that one day without being seen.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva Thank you. I hope they don't kill him off I really like him. 

Honored Contributor

@appm wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

Between FD, PD and MD - it's hard to remember.  But I kind of remember a cliff-hanger in the last episode of Med -- and FD and PD!  Maybe somebody can remember?

Yes ... the shrink, played by Oliver Platt, got shot right in front of the hospital in the last episode.