Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG, I didn't notice anything either. But I'm loving the series 

Honored Contributor

I just watched a bunch of last season's episodes and she was wearing very form fitting stuff, lots of running outfits.  This week when she is wearing a suit she is wearing the shirt loose under the jacket and her gray suit, the jacket doesn't close.  She pulls at it a few times.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Frequent Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

Anybody else think Meghan Ory is pregnant?  Tonight's show I noticed they were really working her covering her stomach.  

According to Jesse Metcalfe, she was six or seven months pregnant at the end of filming Season 2, shooting back in mid July.

Here is a link to the video.

On Twitter – @OryMeghanCom 

If you don't wish to click on the above link, you can copy and paste the following into your browser.

https://twitter.com/OryMeghanCom/status/893191950593032192

Honored Contributor

And there you go.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@undertheradar, thanks for the confirmation and the link.  Also fun info about John Tucker Must Die.   Now I need to watch that again when it's on to pick them out.

Honored Contributor

Is anyone else sick of the Nashville part of the show?  I'd much rather see the Chesapeake part of their lives rather than the wanna be singer.

Honored Contributor

< raises hand >

I am surprised the producers thought this was a good thing to add to the story.  I wonder if they added it thinking they could capture the Nashville audience when Nashville was cancelled and then when CMT picked it up, they were sort of stuck with it.

It seems very odd and out of place in this whole thing.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG, I agree and I can't warm up to the Leigh character 

Honored Contributor

Never heard of that show.  What's it about?  What station?

Esteemed Contributor

I'd be for phasing out  the Jesse Metcalfe storyline altogether and focusing on this new guy.  He seems more her type and JM should stay with her high school memories.