Honored Contributor

Re: below deck mediterranean 2017 with spoilers and gossip

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

I think I agree with what Bobby said on WWHL....that Hannah has let the fame go to her head.  Of course, I think the same about Bobby too!  Speaking of WWHL, what a show.  I always thought those two were friends but that is NOT the case.  I was actually a little embarrassed for both of them for the way they acted.  Andy seemed to eat it up though.

I think they both let this go their heads quickly. I thought they were going to be rolling on the floor in a hair pulling contest by end of the show.

Frequent Contributor

So sad, no Ben and Capt. Lee. Capt.. Lee should be back later in the season 

when they sail in the Caribbean. 

Honored Contributor

I have no idea why Captain Mark didnt come back.  Maybe he didn't like the filming, maybe he wasn't "working" when filming could take place or maybe they thought it would be more entertaining to highlight a female captain since they are so rare.

I didn't know they were going to be yachting in Croatia.  I watch the show anyhow but now it really holds my interest as both my DH and I are Croatian, him 100%.  Croatia is on my bucket list of places to visit. 

I only saw the first 10 minutes of WWHL so I missed all the fireworks between Hannah and Bobby.  Not a Bobby fan but I don't know that I'm really a Hannah fan much either.  I would love to know what Kate (from the original BD) would have talked to Hannah about. They said she tweeted that they need to talk.    

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I have no idea why Captain Mark didnt come back.  Maybe he didn't like the filming, maybe he wasn't "working" when filming could take place or maybe they thought it would be more entertaining to highlight a female captain since they are so rare.

I didn't know they were going to be yachting in Croatia.  I watch the show anyhow but now it really holds my interest as both my DH and I are Croatian, him 100%.  Croatia is on my bucket list of places to visit. 

I only saw the first 10 minutes of WWHL so I missed all the fireworks between Hannah and Bobby.  Not a Bobby fan but I don't know that I'm really a Hannah fan much either.  I would love to know what Kate (from the original BD) would have talked to Hannah about. They said she tweeted that they need to talk.    

Croatia looks beautiful. I think it may be the prettiest place they have sailed to that I have seen.

Watch the entire episode of WWHL On Demand. They don't hold back. 

My husband was on his way to bed and stopped to see what was happening.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with all who thought Hannah and Bobby behaved badly on WWHL. I never really cared for Bobby because he comes off as being so inappropriate towards women. Even Capt. Lee tweeted that it's only the first episode and Bobby is already thinking with the wrong head (I hope that wasn't too crude). 

I used to like Hannah somewhat but she really is wound tight. She also appears to have a bit of a drinking problem and tends to get herself in embarrassing situations.

Both of them tend to be exaggerators. After going a few rounds with Bobby, Andy asked Hannah her opinion of Kate. It seemed like she wanted to prove she could get along with someone so she answered that she and Kate are great friends. A second later Bobby reminded her that she's never even met Kate.  

I believe there's truth in Bobby's claim that Hannah tried to come on to him. She did the same with Ben. Ben I can understand, but Bobby? That's part of what leads me to believe her drinking is a problem!

Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

I agree with all who thought Hannah and Bobby behaved badly on WWHL. I never really cared for Bobby because he comes off as being so inappropriate towards women. Even Capt. Lee tweeted that it's only the first episode and Bobby is already thinking with the wrong head (I hope that wasn't too crude). 

I used to like Hannah somewhat but she really is wound tight. She also appears to have a bit of a drinking problem and tends to get herself in embarrassing situations.

Both of them tend to be exaggerators. After going a few rounds with Bobby, Andy asked Hannah her opinion of Kate. It seemed like she wanted to prove she could get along with someone so she answered that she and Kate are great friends. A second later Bobby reminded her that she's never even met Kate.  

I believe there's truth in Bobby's claim that Hannah tried to come on to him. She did the same with Ben. Ben I can understand, but Bobby? That's part of what leads me to believe her drinking is a problem!

I think Bobby got on this show and thinks he's G*ds Gift to women. I do believe that Hannah came on to him. I think he actually tells the truth...Hannah on the other hand was obviously inflating things and relationships. She made a fool of herself when she said she was very good friends with Kate...but they had never met. They both are immature.

I don't think Bobby would keep bringing up her drinking problem if it wasn't true.

Honored Contributor

I wish I would have caught the WWHL show for that night.  But I saw a tidbit from it at the Bravo site and Bobby looked different.

I'm watching the new episode now and this chef seems like kind of an idiot.

Esteemed Contributor

Did anyone catch last night's episode? I know it could change at any moment, but for now, I'm really liking Captain Sandy. She's super hands on--meaning she jumps in to help wherever it's needed and how nice was it of her to take the entire crew to dinner after their first charter? 

On the other hand I'm really not liking Bobby. I didn't really care for him last season but this season he's even worse. He acts like a someone who has only recently discovered that males and females are different genders and it's such an unflattering quality to see a grown man who is "girl crazy." He acts like he just got released from serving a 20 year prison term!

He really went after Hannah last night for getting in his way with Malia. I didn't actually see her showing an interest in him but maybe I missed it. What happened with Hannah and Malia's flirtation with each other was sort of confusing and I wonder if it wasn't a bit of Hannah trying to mess with Bobby more than she wanted to mess with Malia (if you get my drift, lol). 

So far I'm pretty much liking all the crew minus Bobby. Hannah is sort of on a wait and see approach until we see how she acts on future episodes.

Honored Contributor

I think I still need to watch the second episode.   But I just re-watched the first episode of this season yesterday as I couldn't remember anything from having watched it last week.

Anyway, Sandy just seems a little bit meddlesome to me.  I could be wrong but in that episode it seemed like she kept injecting herself in everybody else's departments and I kept thinking 'don't you have anything else to do or are you just trying too hard?'.

It's kind of a slap in the face to the people who head the other depts (inside and deck hands) that she seemed to want to jump in and deal with everything.  Maybe it is justified and some of them are newbies.  I guess if I were the captain of a new (to me) crew, I would want to know all that's going on and that my staff knows what they're doing.  But I can see how she would get on some peoples' nerves.

Honored Contributor

i am not really feeling captain sandy, but maybe i will warm up to her as the show goes along. i miss the other two captains.

after last nights episode i cannot stand either bobby OR hannah right now. they really had an awful display of emotions on watch what happens live the other night. they REALLY cannot stand each other. the rest of the group i am still neutral on.

i was looking at chef bens instagram and he has a lot of fans saying that they miss him on this ship and that the new chef doesnt seem to be cutting it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein