Honored Contributor

below deck mediterranean 2017 with spoilers and gossip

for those who fancy the "boat life," or a yacht vacation, BELOW DECK MEDITERRANEAN begins tonight at 9pm et.

SEASON 2

Episode 1: Who's the Boss?

The crew of the luxury yacht Sirocco sets sail in the waters off of Croatia. Hannah and Bobby are joined by seven new shipmates. Hannah is used to running the interior her way, but suddenly finds herself at odds with a seasoned new leader - Captain Sandy. Bobby is once again looking for love while also working in close quarters with his ex. Chef Adam brings a chilled-out surfer vibe to the galley, as deckhand Malia finds herself the center of attention with the guys. When Captain Sandy interferes with a picnic, Hannah is left wondering if she will make it through the season.

bobby and hannah will also be on watch what happens live with andy tonight.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: below deck mediterranean 2017 with spoilers and gossip

I already watched it ON Demand. I didn't know some shows were offered before the scheduled airing date. 

I will keep quiet till everyone tunes in......but I found all the English accents a little hard to understand. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've also watched the first episode but I'll be watching again tonight!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I haven't watched the episode yet, but was interested to hear what's going on.

As long as Danny isn't there, I'm in.   I could not stand that kid to the nth degree.  

I liked Bobby and also Hannah.  Too bad no Ben.  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

did not have a chance to watch it on on demand because i have been too busy catching up on OTHER shows on on demand. LOL

i am going to miss ben also. i wonder why they switched captains?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

did not have a chance to watch it on on demand because i have been too busy catching up on OTHER shows on on demand. LOL

i am going to miss ben also. i wonder why they switched captains?

@sunshine45  Not sure why Captain Mark was replaced but I thought he came across as rather dull.  He's probably a nice enough guy but I also think he was too nice and too laid back as he waited too far too long to give Danny his "Plane Ticket".  Truthfully, he probably didn't have a whole lot of say as I'm sure that was all dictated by the production company and it made for good TV.  I'm definitely looking forward to Captain Sandy and the female perspective though.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

just do not like bobby that much.....too arrogant.

the new captain is tough, but she seems like a real team player when needed.

overall the first episode was a bit on the boring side.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just watched WWHL ..all I can say is WOW. I don't think I have ever seen 2 guests that disliked one another and went at it like they did tonight. 

It was much better than the Below Deck premier.

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

Just watched WWHL ..all I can say is WOW. I don't think I have ever seen 2 guests that disliked one another and went at it like they did tonight. 

It was much better than the Below Deck premier.

so true @DREAMON.

there was a lot more action and shade on wwhl than on the season premiere.

wow, bobby and hannah sure do NOT like each other!

Esteemed Contributor

Wow....I LOVE Croatia.  I thought the Greek Isles would be tough to beat but Croatia is even more beautiful.  I'm going to enjoy this season just for the scenery alone.  I liked Captain Sandy although she is a micro manager.  However, I loved the way she was willing to pitch in and help out where needed.  It also appeared that she was a little more visible to the guests  I didn't see much of either with Captains Lee or Mark.  It's a little too early for me to have opinions of the crew but I'm sure that will change....LOL!  

I think I agree with what Bobby said on WWHL....that Hannah has let the fame go to her head.  Of course, I think the same about Bobby too!  Speaking of WWHL, what a show.  I always thought those two were friends but that is NOT the case.  I was actually a little embarrassed for both of them for the way they acted.  Andy seemed to eat it up though.

- Author Unknown