Honored Contributor

Re: anyone watching tardy for the party?

Yes that little baby girl is a doll! It's sad that Kim fell out with her parents. I assume they still don't speak. It's a shame they can't be part of the grandkids lives.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/28/2014 annabellethecat said:

Her children are beautiful. Even right after that baby girl was born she was beautiful.

I agree Annabelle, she's a little doll! All of her kids are gorgeous, she's very blessed! Hope her hubby stays well this football season! Its gotten to be a violent sport. My friend's son got injured and was unable to play again. He was a quarterback and it was proven they were out to injure him and take him out! This was in high school football!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/26/2014 luvmyteddy said:

I wonder if Kroy will ever play again and what would they do for money?

I thought the show was pretty good but they could have left out the milkshake scene. Yuck, I had to change the channel for that one.

She mentioned flipping houses in her blog~

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/25/2014 kittyloo said:

I am shocked that kim acts so normal (for her) with the hubby and big bunch of kids.

I really never liked her uber diva attitude before, but I think that the whole motherhood thing suits her.

this show is waaay better than I thought it was going to be.

I think her 'attitude' was the Atlanta housewives, it wasn't a good fit. I can't stand that drama mess and wish they'd cancel that show, same with married to medicine!

-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

I watched last season and I'm enjoying this season more. To me, Kim was never as vulgar as some of the "wives" on this franchise.

I also learned the the more outrageous the women act, the more air time and larger salaries they receive. So I doubt if any of these wives /actors are as trashy as they appear.

Trusted Contributor

I think Kim is hilarious. I think motherhood suits her. Sure she is 'out there' and foul mouthed most of the time but I think that's just her. I find her interesting and her family interesting too. Brielle is (going to be) a handful no doubt.

I think she and Kroy genuinely love each other. I don't think it's about just a show or money.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I absolutely love this show! She delivered twins without a C-section, that is awesome in itself. Kroy seems to really love his kids too. The house is gorgeous.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Honored Contributor

I do agree that they seem to really love each other and that their house is gorgeous!

Honored Contributor

I hope they do well together. I would be very surprised though if they didn't have to downsize. I can't imagine what it must take to keep up a house that size.

Nothing would kill a marriage like money problems. Unfortunately, it looks like they're going down that hill. I hope she sees it before it's too late to turn things around.

Respected Contributor

Kim seems so settled. I think she's really happy with the kids & hubby, & it shows. I'm enjoying this WAY more than the Atlanta HW show.

It's so great to see Kroy being such a hinds-on dad....very sweet.