Honored Contributor

Re: anyone watching tardy for the party?

emmie, how do I get to them? What do I type in? I wear a wig a lot of the time when I go out, I cannot imagine one as long as she wears.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/27/2014 annabellethecat said:

emmie, how do I get to them? What do I type in? I wear a wig a lot of the time when I go out, I cannot imagine one as long as she wears.

I don't know if you can buy them, maybe someone on here knows. In the meantime I'll do some research, lol!Wink

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Super Contributor

I always love her shows. She's a riot and her hubby actually loves her and all those kids! What a refreshing thought. They are totally normal except for their multitude of riches. Their kids are all very normal IMO. Love this whole brood!

Oh and when she showed us her real hair before her wedding, it was blonde - the same color as those God-awful wigs she wears. Not dark.

Respected Contributor

I don't know if I would consider it a family show with all the personal subjects they bring up. Not suitable for the young like the snipping and the friends pregnancy talk. I would like to see the kids more.

There must have been some time go by because when she showed her stomach after the birth it looked pretty flat. They do have fun together.

Respected Contributor

I like Kim and will watch this. I never cared much for Atlanta HW's and once Kim left it kinda was boring to me. I liked Phaedra but did not like Candy or her Mother.

Honored Contributor

There are rumors that there are already substantial tax liens on that home.

Honored Contributor

I agree teddy about not appropriate for children. I'm sorry to hear about them having money problems.

Why in the world does she need to have a house like that? I think he just loves her so much, he just gives in to her.

Her spending thrifts are going to give him so much grief! Too bad he seems like such a nice, trusting person. Anyway, who knows

It seems like all of these people are 1/2 crazy anyway. There are regular people (not in public eye) who spend money like water. I guess that's what makes them normal.

I don't know where I'd be if my late husband and I spent the money he made and overspent it. He just dropped dead in front of me. I had to learn all about our businesses, take over running them.

I guess I'd be working at McDonald's if I spent money way beyond like Kim did. Ha!

Those wigs alone must cost a small fortune. I saw in upcoming shows where she bought the babies some expensive named luggage and he says, "No don't buy those". She does anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/28/2014 robomo said:

I always love her shows. She's a riot and her hubby actually loves her and all those kids! What a refreshing thought. They are totally normal except for their multitude of riches. Their kids are all very normal IMO. Love this whole brood!

Oh and when she showed us her real hair before her wedding, it was blonde - the same color as those God-awful wigs she wears. Not dark.

IF you read her blogs she says her real hair color is dark..I saw her hair without a wig, it was blonde, but that doesn't mean thats her natural color. Read her blog! I like her wigs!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Kim has a foul mouth but I think she's so funny. The show is better than I thought it would be too. She's always had pricey taste in everything. I don't see how they can go on living that lifestyle forever. Most football players careers don't last that long and they had to take out another loan to complete that home.

She's so blessed you'd think she'd just appreciate a man that loves her so much and her children instead of placing so much value on material items. She is indeed naturally dark haired. I've seen pics too. I don't know how she can stand wearing those heavy hot wigs so much.

Honored Contributor

Her children are beautiful. Even right after that baby girl was born she was beautiful.