Honored Contributor

anyone have tickets to "Harry Potter & the Cursed Child" on Broadway?

If you do, I'm so jealous.  Great reviews on Broadway as in London.  If you see it please post your thoughts about it.

Trusted Contributor

Re: anyone have tickets to "Harry Potter & the Cursed Child" on Broadway?

OMG @LoriLori...THIS IS ME SCREAMING.

NO I DO NOT HAVE TICKETS, BUT YES THE REVIEWS ARE AMAZING.

I AM A HARRY POTTER NUT FOR SURE.  I WILL HAVE TO WAIT A BIT FOR WHEN IT GOES ON TOUR.  I FEEL THIS WILL BE BIGGER THAN "WICKED"...SO SO SO EXCITING.

Honored Contributor

My daughter is a Potterhead, so I went to check the theater for ticket prices.  It's a two parter that you can see all at once (same day) or on two separate occasions.

Honored Contributor

@CelticCrafter, sounds like you're thinking of giving her tickets.  What a great mom!!!

Honored Contributor

@LoriLori - right now the cost for the tickets that are available are way too expensive!  

I think I could send her to Florida for a week at Universal Studios for less $. 

It would have been a great gift for her and her boyfriend but I can't justify almost $1300! 

Honored Contributor

I walked past the theater while I was in NYC and there was a line of kids down the block waiting for the house to open.  Unfortunately, I didn't have the time for two separate performances.  It opened while I was there and broke the record in one week for broadway show openings.