Honored Contributor

Or maybe Beny. Will he be back next season?

Trusted Contributor

I hope so. Maybe as the new DA?

Valued Contributor

yes. running for D.A. of manhattan.

Honored Contributor

So, now we're gonna have Bull vs Bennie?  

I haven't watched in awhile since I usually watch The Good Doctor.  But, I generally catch up somewhat during re-run season.  

Trusted Contributor

Not sure what Benny is going to do.  I watch this show every week, but it is awfully predictable even to the point in the script when the judge will overrule or sustain an objection.  Sometimes the actors are overdramatic such as the mother last night.  To tell the truth, I didn't even quite understand the case at the very beginning of the episode and why she was suing him for fraud, but it had a good ending.  

Respected Contributor

I thought last night's episode of Bull was really interesting.   I agree with @Jaspersmom that the actress who played the mother was definitely melodramatic.  I thought she was going to collapse during her time on the stand.  After everything that the child recovery agent tried to do for her and she turned so nasty towards him.

I thought he was a really decent guy and even after all that she did he was still going to go back and try to recover her daughter.  I understood her pain, but as Bull said there are no guarantees that any case will turn out in a positive way but you still have to pay for the services you receive. 

Honored Contributor

I prefer Benny to Chunk as the attorney and sincerely hope that Benny decides to chuck the whole DA campaign.