Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist 01/05/2021

Last night's episode was exceptional. It does worry me though, I could see this as a series finale which would leave me heartbroken. I enjoyed seeing and hearing Jane Levy dancing and singing which she doesn't do much of. I like this is the type of show that allows people that are deceased to show up like Mitch. Peter Gallagher is a great song and dance man. Finally, Zoey has made her choice, she has waffled between Max and Simon for too long.

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 I loved Zoey last night!  It was such a great finale, especially when Max sang When a Man Loves a Woman.  He's so talented.  I hope it gets a third season.  The rumor is if it's renewed it will move to Peacock.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

@Stargazer77 wrote:

@Jordan2 I loved Zoey last night!  It was such a great finale, especially when Max sang When a Man Loves a Woman.  He's so talented.  I hope it gets a third season.  The rumor is if it's renewed it will move to Peacock.

@Stargazer77 I hope it doesn't go to Peacock, I'm not a subscriber and don't intend to be one. 

Respected Contributor

Missed part of Sunday's episode - Was watching the MTV Awards and forgot all about it. But, I hear there will be a marathon of all episodes on the E Channel.  Yea!!  Will DVR my favorites.