Esteemed Contributor

Re: Zoey's Extraordinary Play List?

Excellent final act.  I read that was done in one continuous take.

Very hopeful this show is renewed.

Trusted Contributor

I didn't want to read any comments on this until I had watched today. Well, this sure brought me back to when my sweet Dad died and I sure cried a lot. At first, I didn't like the American Pie song, but it was really well choreographed and made a lot of points. I hope, like all of you, that this was not the final good-bye.

So, are we supposed to think that since "the music died" that Zoey won't have her gift? If that's the case, they won't have a show, so maybe that would only be temporary. Also, interesting that they showed the MRI room and the dr. singing "I've Got The Music In Me." I wonder if he'll be back if they get renewed.

And, I LOVE Max! So glad they are together again - even as friends. But, I have never liked Simon, so I am totally on Team Max.

Honored Contributor

This last episode was so touching. I was crying my eyes out! I am really hoping it comes back for a second season, if it doesn't it wrapped up well.

Esteemed Contributor

I believe American Pie "the day the music died" refers to the death of Mitch, the patriarch.  Zoey still has her "gift" as it was shown in that number.  I will miss Howie.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

Yeah,  we got our wish, there will be a second season, my favorite show this season,

Respected Contributor

Great news!  

Esteemed Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

Yeah,  we got our wish, there will be a second season, my favorite show this season,

Yay!!!