Honored Contributor

Re: Zoey's Extraordinary Play List?

@texassunflower wrote:

@Jordan2  I feel like you do about Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist. This sweet little musical has become a favorite of mine. I wonder since alot of shows have had to end their seasons early if some of these shows on the bubble might be renewed. I assume pilots for new shows aren't being filmed so what will happen come fall? Networks have time slots to fill. I really hope Emergence and Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist get another season.

@texassunflower  thank you for coming along and posting something! I love this show, so much goes into this show, the musical numbers  are choreographed, the singing, I think it's wonderful. These people are so talented, they are triple threats, acting, singing, and dancing. It makes me wonder where was I when talent was being doled out, was I sleeping in or last on line?

Honored Contributor

Tonight’s episode was really good. I will miss Mitch if he passes away. People should make their own funeral arrangements while they can. I had to make funeral arrangements with my sister for my mother, it is very difficult to do. It’s a kindness to your loved ones to make your own arrangements, sparing them the grief of having to do it.

Honored Contributor

Hello, anybody out there still watching?

Esteemed Contributor

Oh yeah! Love this show and truly hope it is renewed.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Hello, anybody out there still watching?

Yup.  Enjoying it, and look forward to it.  Didn't know Lauren Graham was such a good singer and dancer.  The whole cast is super talented.  

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I just watched last night's show. I think, musically, it wasn't that great with some of the songs. I personally don't think Lauren Graham can sing or dance anywhere near the level of the Broadway performers and it really doesn't do her any favors. But, YAY for Bernadette Peters guesting.

Next week will be very sad, but if it does get renewed, I am guessing that Peter Gallagher will still be around in some way. He is very talented and if he comes back in spirit, he won't have to sit like a zombie. And I hope that Zoey and Max start working their way back together.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

Yes, I just watched last night's show. I think, musically, it wasn't that great with some of the songs. I personally don't think Lauren Graham can sing or dance anywhere near the level of the Broadway performers and it really doesn't do her any favors. But, YAY for Bernadette Peters guesting.

Next week will be very sad, but if it does get renewed, I am guessing that Peter Gallagher will still be around in some way. He is very talented and if he comes back in spirit, he won't have to sit like a zombie. And I hope that Zoey and Max start working their way back together.

I agree, @Lisa now in AZ , about Lauren Graham.  I was telling dd last night I bet LG hates when she has to sing against Renee Elise Goldsberry, who won a Tony for Hamilton.  While  she is good in a standalone, not quite so strong against others.  The talent on that show is unbelieveable.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I totally agree @Wsmom. I was just thinking about how it just isn't good when she (LG) has to pair with a talent, like Renee. Mary Steenbergen can't sing, either, but somehow they don't put her in numbers where it matters. Plus, Lauren Graham's character isn't likeable, either, although they seem to be trying to change that.

They have a petition on change.org to sign to send to NBC to tell them to renew it. So far, it has only been signed by about 1,500, so I am not sure that is enough. I think with the choreography and production numbers, it has to be pretty expensive to produce, but I really hope it does get picked up.

Honored Contributor

Tonight is the finale, the promos said season finale, maybe there is hope it will return for a second season, I really hope so. I have watched too many shows and movies dealing with death lately, I really hope Mitch makes through til the end of the episode.

Trusted Contributor

Great show,  so well done,  so sad.  I really hope it comes back and I hope more people watch this season.  If this is the only season I will replay over and over again,