Esteemed Contributor

Re: Zoey’s Extraordinary Christmas

@Review 2 wrote:

I was able to watch it on my laptop.  I went to therokuchannel.roku.com

(I'm not sure I'm allowed to provide the link here).  I searched for Zoey's Extrordinary Christmas and it came up.  I would have prefered to watch on a TV screen but didn't want to get a Roku stick.  I didn't even have to set up a free account.

I thought it was well done like seasons 1 & 2.  The way it ended helped tie up loose ends from season 2 but left an opening for future episodes it gets picked up.

Oh, thanks so much for this tip @Review 2 .  I don't have Roku so wasn't going to be able to watch but I will give that a try.

Frequent Contributor

You're welcome @Wsmom.  I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to watch it so I was happy to view it on my computer.  I think you can also download a Roku app to your phone or tablet and watch it for free. I may have tried that if all else failed.

I'd like as many people as possible to watch it so the networks know that people enjoy this show and would like it to continue. 

Honored Contributor

I downloaded the app, I watched it on my TV through my Amazon Firestick. 

Frequent Contributor

Bought a Roku streaming player for $39.00.  If you have a smart TV, you don't have to do this.  I plugged in a small player (about the size of a cell phone) into the back of my TV whiich has an HDMI port.  Then I plugged it into an electrical socket.   All the pieces you need is in the Roku package including batteries (2 AAA).    It is real simple to do.  

So I got to watch the Zoey Show and it was very entertaining.  It is worth your while to watch.  I wish it was still on TV in a reguloar season.