Honored Contributor

I usually go to youtube when I am trying to fix something or just look up information on something.  Lately I have been watching it for entertainment.  The celeb talk guy is good he gives information on reality tv  for instance 90 day fiance.  He is fun to watchSmiley Happy

I also watch Sharrells World she also talks about reality tv.  Has anyone else found something on youtube you are enjoying while being home.

Honored Contributor

Look up:  Glacial calving.  It'll take your breath away.  I have many interests.  I like the walk in the woods, hiking, visits to Gatlinberg and Pigeon Forge. Put anything in.......and it'll come up.  So many do-it-yourself and OHHHHHHHHH be sure and see the homes of billionaires.  Oh love those places, and Log Cabins and sewing of crochet or yarning.  Like I say, think it and see it.  You can go anywhere in the world in your own living room.  So much fun.

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine 919  I watch a lot of YouTubers, but nothing pertaining to Reality TV. Out of all of them, I think my favorite would be The White Cottage Company and just for a smile and my love for doxies (really, all animals), would be DoxieDin. 💜

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

Love YouTube!  I also use it for information and helping me to fix or figure out something.  It's great also for when you have computer or smart phone questions.  So much to search of on Youtube!

I'm also fond of some beauty youtubers.  My favorites are: Hot & Flashy & Dominique Sachse.  Both are mature articulate women with great tips!

I like to watch "Lost in the Pond" a Brit who now lives in the Midwest and compares American & English popular culture, Dr. Sten Ekberg who discusses healthy living and explains in detail easy to understand issues,

"FlavCity" with Bobby Parrish is another.  He has lots of keto recipes and does shopping at Costco, TJ's, Walmart, etc. and explains food labels. Very articulate!

I also went through boredom last winter so I began searching YouTube for videos on the 1940s & 50s American life.  Fun to see old ads and authentic vintage films.

Honored Contributor

I love jazzybum. She's a 27-year-old British girl named Jasmin who's very funny. I also watch the bon appetit test kitchen shows a lot. Claire Saffitz, Molly Baz, and Brad Leone are all very good. The commentary in the Brad Leone shows is hilarious.

I watch more YouTube than regular TV these days.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Esteemed Contributor

I enjoy YouTube for information, news,and just watching fun stuff. 

Respected Contributor

I enjoy YouTube, my favs are...DIYfferent, 1806 StoneHouse, Papa Pepper, Hickory Ridge Homestead, Wabi Sab-E, Pretty Nflawed, Living Tiny with the Bushes, Tiny Homes Tours, Living it Country, Crazy Lamp Lady & more. Always looking for how to DIY's & different styles of music too.

Esteemed Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

Love YouTube!  I also use it for information and helping me to fix or figure out something.  It's great also for when you have computer or smart phone questions.  So much to search of on Youtube!

I'm also fond of some beauty youtubers.  My favorites are: Hot & Flashy & Dominique Sachse.  Both are mature articulate women with great tips!

I like to watch "Lost in the Pond" a Brit who now lives in the Midwest and compares American & English popular culture, Dr. Sten Ekberg who discusses healthy living and explains in detail easy to understand issues,

"FlavCity" with Bobby Parrish is another.  He has lots of keto recipes and does shopping at Costco, TJ's, Walmart, etc. and explains food labels. Very articulate!

I also went through boredom last winter so I began searching YouTube for videos on the 1940s & 50s American life.  Fun to see old ads and authentic vintage films.

@haddon9  I love Lost in the Pond!  I recently ran across him and really enjoy him, he's very funny and clever.

I also like This With Them, a brother and sister from the UK.  Viewers from different countries, a lot of them from the US, send them boxes of all kinds of candy and cookies and chips and other snacks from their country, and Kate and Alex sample them and rate them from 1 - 10.  I think I like the show so much because they are so likable.  I really don't understand how they stay so slim with all the snacks they are sent!  They sample everything they are sent.  And in return, they do send a similar box of treats from the UK to anyone who sends them a box.

Lately I've been watching more Youtube than than anything else.  

Honored Contributor

@Caligurll I'll have to check out "This with them".  It is fun to see all of the interesting videos that are out there...of course there are proably more that are bad too. Smiley Happy

This is a fun thread!  I'll have to check out some of the suggestions and favorites posted here.

Respected Contributor

@gardenman I discovered jazzybum a couple months ago.  I thinks she's adorable and she cracks me up because she's so goofy.

I also like Vivian Tries.  She tests As Seen on TV products and stuff from dollar stores.  She's always making herself crack up which makes me laugh.  Just a warning, though, she uses foul language and blue humor.