Honored Contributor

@Nuttmeg wrote:

I enjoy YouTube for information, news,and just watching fun stuff. 

I use to love Lifetime intimate portrait.  I have re discovered them on Youtube.  They are fun to watch stillSmiley Happy

Regular Contributor

I watch Youtube more than any other media source as far as entertainment goes. My tastes as far as what channels I'm subscribed to are kind of all over the place. Plus I frequently go down some some random rabbit hole. There aren't enough hours in the day to watch ever single video anyone I subscribe to puts out. I just pull up my subscriptions and click on whatever ones sound interesting.

Respected Contributor

I love you tube. I watch mainly on a roku tv. One can find info on just about anything old or new. I click , click , click . Lately I have been surfing for Keto / low carb info and lost track of how much I have watched. I also enjoy watching ' hope for paws' rescues. Many are old but I enjoy ! 

I do find it is a good idea for me to have a pad and pen handy to jot down the channel for the ones with recipes for when I look on the computer. I always think I will remember but not so much Smiley Happy .

Esteemed Contributor

I normally just listen to music.  I do like to watch Maru, the cat.  His (her?) owner lives in Japan and they have two more cats now.  I have a good friend who likes to watch the father/son duo (Dan and Lincoln, I believe) called "What's Inside".

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@juperier3 wrote:

I watch Youtube more than any other media source as far as entertainment goes. My tastes as far as what channels I'm subscribed to are kind of all over the place. Plus I frequently go down some some random rabbit hole. There aren't enough hours in the day to watch ever single video anyone I subscribe to puts out. I just pull up my subscriptions and click on whatever ones sound interesting.

I've found that YouTube may know me better than I know myself. They'll recommend something and I'll think, "What are they thinking?" Then I give it a watch and it ends up being a favorite of mine. Most of what I watch now are things YouTube suggested for me. instead of stuff I found on my own. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Regular Contributor

@gardenman  Oh yeah, I've definitely wandered off into the suggested videos...and ended up subscribed to even more channels.