Respected Contributor

season 2 starts on Sunday.

Trusted Contributor

On my calendar and so looking forward to it!

Honored Contributor

What is this, and where?

Esteemed Contributor

Series on Showtime starring Brian Cranston. Very intense show, sometimes hard to watch but as good as Breaking Bad.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the reminder, can't wait!

Honored Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

season 2 starts on Sunday.

We have it streaming early on our cable "On Demand" and it was incredibly good. Prepare for the unexpected!  Just as good as Season 1.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched it last night and it was quite a season premiere!...There is just one scene that I have an opinion about that I would like to share, so I will put it in a Spoiler.

Spoiler
I didn't care for the horrible Prison Rodeo scene with the Bull...First of all, I dislike animals being used as such and, in reality, I don't think Michael (the Judge) would have survived the bull attack being in such frail condition as he was...I thought that this scene was totally unnecessary for the storyline and, to make it worse, I read where this actually takes place at a Louisana Prison....Ugh 

~~Formerly known as "WildFlowers"~~
Esteemed Contributor

I'm finding myself somewhat disappointed in Season 2...The storyline appears to be dragging on...It is lacking the energy and intrigue as compared to Season 1...It is almost as if there are different writers for Season 2...I will still keep watching though since we are early in the Season.

I'm curious as to how others feel so far?

Honored Contributor

@MyShadowLove wrote:

I'm finding myself somewhat disappointed in Season 2...The storyline appears to be dragging on...It is lacking the energy and intrigue as compared to Season 1...It is almost as if there are different writers for Season 2...I will still keep watching though since we are early in the Season.

@MyShadowLove  Season 1 was so interesting with all the many twists and turns.  I am missing that in Season 2 so far but hopefully it will come soon!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mj12 wrote:

@MyShadowLove wrote:

@MyShadowLove  Season 1 was so interesting with all the many twists and turns.  I am missing that in Season 2 so far but hopefully it will come soon!

Hi @Mj12 ...Yes, I will definitely give it more time and see where it takes us from here...Good to see you and thanks so much for sharing your input.