Honored Contributor

Re: Your Favorite Episode of Any TV Show

Another one from the peanut gallery - 

Six Feet Under was one of my all time favorite shows.  The series finale was one of the most beautifully done episodes.  Not only well done, but one of those finales that ties everything up and shows how the rest of life went for all the main characters.

Valued Contributor

Of course ALL IN THE FAMILY when Sammy Davis JR. kissed Carrrol O connor

Archie Bunker.

Honored Contributor

Lucy telling Ricky she is expecting, still makes me get teary eyed. those 2 were so much in love at the time. 

Honored Contributor

Series finale of Golden Girls when Dorothy gets married, the final scene makes me cry every time I see it. 

Valued Contributor

I loved the Taxi episode also. I also loved the episode where Louie had to go to court and Tony and Rev Jim were sitting in the court room.

Tony said something like I've never been in a court room before

Rev Jim says I Have. Lots of times.

Tony asks Did they get you on drugs?

Rev Jim says No. I was on drugs before. That's why I was in court

cookin

Honored Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

Of course ALL IN THE FAMILY when Sammy Davis JR. kissed Carrrol O connor

Archie Bunker.

Years later in an episode of Archie Bunker's Place , Sammy makes another appearance and this time Archie kisses him first. !!

Honored Contributor

And who can forget the finale of Newhart when Suzanne Pleshette is on at the end, brilliant !!! Bob says it is his real life wife who came up with that idea. 

Trusted Contributor

Another Taxi Reverend Jim moment - he needed to comb his hair and one of the guys gave him a comb to use. He starts to comb his hair and in the first stroke the comb literally gets stuck in his hair. He’d combing and it just stops halfway through - so much dirt and gunk etc it just couldn’t go any further. Gross I know, but it was a hilarious visual for sure!
Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

@sophiesofers wrote:

@denisemb    LOL  and Alex answers him "slow down", so Rev Jim says again, "What does a yellow light mean", Alex again says, "slow down", so Rev Jim says the words very slowly "What does a yellow light mean"!  Classic and so funny!  

That was classic.  If anybody wants to see it, the video of this short scene is easily findable.   You just have to see it!!  Smiley Very Happy  It's a hundred times funnier when you hear Lloyd deliver those lines.

Never mind.  Here it is - Taxi Reverend Jim's driving test - YouTube

If you want to just see those lines go to just over 4 minutes in.

This whole segment is just so funny.  Even the reactions by the other castmates add to the silliness.  But when he is sitting down asking what a yellow light means, slowing down even further each time, its just hysterical.  Thanks for posting this.  Woman Very Happy

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Trusted Contributor

I loved the final episode of Six Feet Under

It was such a touching conclusion to that series that I felt myself sobbing at certain points throughout the episode. 

dee