Contributor

Re: Your Favorite Episode of Any TV Show

Contributor

The Taxi Series is the one I called my husband in to see....should have said that last time i posted.

Esteemed Contributor

Designing Women when the couples get snowed in and the war against the men and women. My husband yells "that's right" when the man makes a point and I do the same when a woman makes a point then at the end they get all lovey dovey. Home Improvement when Jill gets sick on Super Bowl and also when Jill doesn't tell Tim the car engin light is on.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Trusted Contributor

@denisemb    LOL  and Alex answers him "slow down", so Rev Jim says again, "What does a yellow light mean", Alex again says, "slow down", so Rev Jim says the words very slowly "What does a yellow light mean"!  Classic and so funny!  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiesofers wrote:

@denisemb    LOL  and Alex answers him "slow down", so Rev Jim says again, "What does a yellow light mean", Alex again says, "slow down", so Rev Jim says the words very slowly "What does a yellow light mean"!  Classic and so funny!  

That was classic.  If anybody wants to see it, the video of this short scene is easily findable.   You just have to see it!!  Smiley Very Happy  It's a hundred times funnier when you hear Lloyd deliver those lines.

Never mind.  Here it is - Taxi Reverend Jim's driving test - YouTube

If you want to just see those lines go to just over 4 minutes in.

Respected Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

Taxi -when Rev. Jim takes his driver's test.

"What does a yellow light mean?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNmnroyJSzo

@denisemb  That is the episode that I thought of first.   To this day, it still cracks me up watching it.

Hysterical!

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Respected Contributor

My favorite episode was when shaving cream dispenser exploded on Niles during one of the Frasier shows.  Niles was depressed and went into the bathroom and all of a sudden they heard a loud bang.  Frasier pounds on the bathroom door and Niles comes out covered in shaving cream.  Frasier asks him if he is okay and Niles says he feels hot... and foamy.  

No matter how many times I see that episode I always crack up at that scene.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Adventures of Ozzie and Harriet Nelson 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7zmkI5ow4s

Honored Contributor

@J Town Girl wrote:

My favorite episode was when shaving cream dispenser exploded on Niles during one of the Frasier shows.  Niles was depressed and went into the bathroom and all of a sudden they heard a loud bang.  Frasier pounds on the bathroom door and Niles comes out covered in shaving cream.  Frasier asks him if he is okay and Niles says he feels hot... and foamy.  

No matter how many times I see that episode I always crack up at that scene.

That was so hilarious!  DHP is so awesome at one-liners and physical comedy.   Niles was my favorite character from the show and I can watch the episodes over and over and over.  Oh!  I already have!  Smiley Very Happy  But I keep some eps on my bdrm Tivo for when I go to bed each night.

I do have several fav episodes from Frasier but one of the best was 'Fathers and Sons' where David Ogden Stiers (best casting EVER!) played a good friend and colleague of their mother.     You see how he seems so very much like both Frasier and Niles that everybody (but them) begins to think that their mother had an affair with him and he's actually their father.  The ending of the ep is great, too, with him and Martin.  

Trusted Contributor

Designing Women -- I believe the episode name is Foreign Affairs. Suzanne convinces Anthony to impersonate her maid Consuela. He has to go to the INS office and take a test so Consuela can stay in the country. I love Meshach Taylor and he's exceptionally funny in this episode.