Honored Contributor

Re: Your Favorite Episode of Any TV Show

Everybody Loves Raymond, "Bad Mood Rising."  Deborah's PMS day, or ladies day as Marie called it.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

Absolutely the last Newhart when he wakes up next to Emily and tells her he had the strangest dream.  It was so good because back then there were no spoilers.  

That was EPIC!    When you think of series finales, and there were some great ones, this is the absolute epitome of a surprise nobody would ever think up.

I'm sure I have a million of favorite show eps but one that popped into my mind was on a show from around 15 years ago, that I only discovered last year, called Las Vegas.  It was a Christmas episode where they did that thing that many of us have done at work where you pick a name and each employee gives a gift to that one person.   The puppy and the guy who was dying, and those kids, and just everything.  I'm not even the sappy type but that episode was just beautiful.

I fell in love with that show when I found it and still have about 20 episodes sitting on my two Tivos.

Honored Contributor

The final episode of "Breaking Bad" was perfection.

Esteemed Contributor

King of Queens....i got 2

Present Tense episode - Doug & Carrie get a portrait gift

from their friends for their                                                     anniversary

Domestic Disturbance  - Doug and Carrie each hire a maid

both keep me laughing throughout the whole show..

Honored Contributor

And how could I forget "Johnny Fevers Brownies". One of the very,very best.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

I think that Episode 1, season 1 of ER is one of the best ever.  I've watched it over and over, including just a few days ago.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I have too many on Andy Griffith to list. I love so many. One of my favorite scenes is the one where Opie had to go and fight the bully. Before he left that morning, Andy took him in his arms and looked at him with so much love. And the one where Barney meets the governor, and any episodes with the Darlins and the one with Rafe Hollister singing. So many are so good.

Another show, Grey's Anatomy, there are many favorites. The 3 that stand out are the one with the bomb, the one where Izzy loses her love and lays in the bed next to him. And the one where Meredith had to choose between Derrick and Mark.

Love all the Seinfelds and Fraziers. Heart

Honored Contributor

Bobby Ewing is not dead

Respected Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

The final episode of "Breaking Bad" was perfection.

@deepwaterdotter   I absolutely agree!  I binged this series in the winter and loved it.  It is my favorite show that I have watched on TV...love Walter White and Jessie Pinkman!

I think I may go back rewatch it later in the year.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Contributor

Had to call my husband in to see this...All time favorite....thanks for sharing