Honored Contributor

Your Fav Shows on HGTV?

[ Edited ]

I liked Fixer Upper. Tried to watch her new show called Fixer Upper Behind the Design but to me it was not interesting!!

I like Flipping Virgins,  Good Bones, Property Brothers, Lottery Dream House and House Hunters.

Used to like Flip or Flop but not anymore.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

The only one I watch is those two people from Mississippi.   I have no idea what the name of it is.

Honored Contributor

House Hunters International.  Interesting to see residential properties around the world.

And - the show about the lottery winners house hunting.

Honored Contributor

Home Town, The new Flip or Flops, Flipping Virgins.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I like House Hunters International, but rarely on in my area at a time when I can watch.  Never liked the couple on Fixer Upper....especially him!  Property Brothers used to be good, but the brothers are getting a tad silly these days.  I do still watch regular House Hunters on occasion.  

Respected Contributor

I could not agree more, @Krimpette !  On the show he plays a total twit, I hope it is part of the script, but I really cannot stand him.  I do not care for their designs at all!!!

I love the lottery winners home search and all the HH, international or not.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Super Contributor

@CherryHugs

Hubby and I LOVE My Lottery Dream House ever since saw our very first ep.

it is so fun to watch and they do a 4 show or more block Fridays nights when nothing else is good on TV so i look forward to Fri nites and MLDH and glass of wine!

i like fixer upper too but its hard to watch a whole hour show, prefer the half hour ones.

if you havent tried My Lottery Dream House, its a MUST!!! Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I loved the original Flip or Flop....the newer ones are just OK.  Good Bones is another favorite! I also like the Flipping Virgins show with Egypt Sherrod (sp) but it's really hit or miss when I'm able to find it being aired.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I find myself watching DIY more

Barnwood guys

Restoration

Stone House Restoration

Respected Contributor

Hawaii Life, Mexico Life, and Island Life.