Esteemed Contributor

Re: Your Fav Shows on HGTV

[ Edited ]

Flip or Flip (original)

and any of the Househunting shows (Original Mexico/Int'l, Beach, Island, etc.)

I also watched Flea Market Flip but never knew when it aired.  I only seem to catch it when it was a marathon on the weekends.

edited to add.....How could I forget about Good Bones, the mother/daughter team that revitalizes neighborhoods and areas in Indy.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I've pretty much stopped watching... Too much trash, not enough treasure...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I'm a relatively new HGTV watcher so most shows are new to me.  I love all of the Househunter shows.  I love to hear why people are moving so far and/or exotic locales and seeing what is the norm around the world.  I also like Love it or List it.  I like to predict what the families will choose at the end, and agree with their decisions about half the time. 

Honored Contributor

I stopped watching it. 

I prefer the DIY network now.  I like Barnwood Builders, Rehab Addict, Stone House Revival and Restored.

Respected Contributor

Boise Boys

Flip or Flop Nashville 

Honored Contributor

I rarely watch, the shows are so predictable anymore and so sick of the 'brothers'.....but on occasion, I think during the day, or maybe it was late at night....I have caught a show that was interesting....but cannot remember the name or concept...but I liked it, ha!!!

Respected Contributor

@freakygirl   I totally forgot Restored by the Fords cuz is not back for the new

season yet.. It is also one of my Favorites!!

Respected Contributor

@CelticCrafter  I liked shows on DIY but now with different cable package dont get now which is a bummer!  On DIY I liked  Texas Flip, Restored and Stone House also!!

Respected Contributor

Is  the DIY channel the one that will turn into the shiplap people's cable network?

Super Contributor

I love HGTV!  My favorite shows are:

1.  House Hunters (not international because renting an apartment is not buying and nor should you have so many concerns when renting a place you can leave in a year as oppose to when you actually purchase a home.  I know some of the people do buy property internationally but most seem to rent on that show.)

2.  Love it or List it

3.  Beachfront Bargain Hunt