Honored Contributor

Sutton Foster has also been on a lot of television talk shows over the years promoting her Broadway plays, her musical albums (She's a really good singer by the way, I'd highly recommend her "An Evening with Sutton Foster" CD. I listen to it routinely. Her sense of humor really comes through on that album.) and promoting her earlier show "Bunheads." It would have been hard to have watched TV over the last ten years and not seen her someplace, so that may be why she looks familiar. She's also fairly "normal" looking (in a good way) in that she's not drop dead gorgeous, or has unique features, so that could make her appear more familiar.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor
On 4/4/2015 Shelbelle said:
On 4/3/2015 loveour4leggedfriends said:

I just watched it this afternoon and was pleasantly surprised. I expected it to be another mindless comedy, where adults act like complete fools, but I was so surprised. I actually loved this show. Also, it has an excellent cast. Debbi Mazur, and the woman who plays her boss is excellent. I forgot her name (the boss) but she was on a comedy a few years back about a southern town and church, her husband was gay and the women were all super rich. It was a great show but was cancelled. Anyhow, I am looking forward to the next episode. I love TV Land.

The Southern show she was on a few years ago was called GCB. She has also been on Good Wife more recently, as a character named Mandy. Her name is Miriam Shor and she really is 43.

That's it! Thanks, I could not remember the name. I thought that show was hysterical, too bad it was cancelled.

Respected Contributor

I'm really liking this series! I wasn't expecting much when I stumbled upon it, as I hadn't read or heard anything about it prior to watching. I was very pleasantly surprised! Love the humor and pop cultural references, and can see Darren Star's mark on it. I'm familiar with Debi Mazar and Miriam Shor, but a new fan of Sutton Foster. Already looking forward to the next episode.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

I saw Sutton Foster's Tony winning preformance in "Anything Goes" on Broadway. She is a terrific, actor, singer & dancer. It was a real treat to see her. She's won two Tonys.