Respected Contributor
This is about a 40 year divorcee who poses as a 26 year old to get a job. It's on tv land but I watched it on hulu +. It's pretty good. It stars sutton foster, Hillary duff, Debbie mazar
Honored Contributor

I might check it out. I watch so much already and don't know if I want to add another show to my DVR!

Honored Contributor

The promos for this have been endless!!! Begins Tues 3/31 at 10 ET

Honored Contributor

I like Debi Mazar so I have it scheduled. Looks cute. Probably won't be classic tv, but that's ok. I give sitcoms a lot of latitude. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

If you have Amazon Prime you can watch the first episode now for free. I watched it and I thought it was pretty good. I'll keep watching.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

My first thought was wow! More power to her if she can pose as a 26 year old. If I have time I'll check it out.

I'm so far behind on some of my other shows I don't know if I'll have time. Right now I'm binging on CSI, the old ones with Grissom. I used to watch all of them. I miss him in that. He's so good in it. Remember Lady Antebellum (I think that was her name). The one who was the Domin, .E,trix.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Gardenman. Might check it out.

Annabelle - You never know! The last time I was asked for my ID was when I was 42! I was shocked.

I had run into the grocery store to get a six pack or twelve pack (can't remember - it was a long time ago) of Bud Light on sale. I just grabbed some money and didn't have my wallet.

When I got up to the checkstand the lady said something in kind of a snippy tone. I thought I must have mis-heard her so I said 'pardon me?'. She said - I SAID I WANT TO SEE YOUR ID. Yeah, just like that!

So I said, oh darn, I left my wallet in my car. Can I run out and get it, and just come through your line again? She said 'yeah, sure' like so thought there was no way I was coming back.

So I came back and stood in her line. When I got up there I handed her my driver's license. She looked at it and her hand started to shake. She said 'I'm sssssorry'. I said 'no biggie, it was just a surprise to be asked for my ID at this point'. She said that I looked to be 18 or 19 and that was the only reason she asked. I was just glad that she got nice because she seemed kind of pi$$y at first. Smiley Happy

Now, I'm probably catching up although, at just 60, I don't have wrinkles yet but my hair is just barely starting to go white. But for the longest time I looked considerably younger than my chronological age.

Anyway, this girl in the show DOES look young.

Respected Contributor
On 3/29/2015 Shelbelle said:

The promos for this have been endless!!! Begins Tues 3/31 at 10 ET

I know! But, it seems like the type of show I'd like. I'll give it a try.

Honored Contributor
I watched last night and thought it was just okay. While I think Sutton Foster looks good for her age (40) I wasn't buying her being 26.
Honored Contributor

I watched it and loved it! (See the thread I started, if you like. I was unaware of this section of the forum until I wanted to talk up "Younger.")

Maybe I liked it so much because there were a couple slight parallels to my own life: I stayed home for 15 years to rear my children, much to the detriment of my so-called career. When I did return to the workplace I was hopelessly out of date; technology waits for no woman. Plus, I was in a field that involved writing. Then throw in having an odd desire to understand millennials myself. After all, I gave birth to two of that population.

For me, it was fun to see what evolves when you live a life built on a falsehood.