Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@gardenman wrote:

Is it just me or does it seem like every season finale of Younger ends up with Josh and Liza breaking up and unsure of what the future holds? I felt a certain deja vu at this year's finale. I'm not sure they don't need to branch out in some manner with the writing and explore some new ground. 

Yes, you are correct, it seems their relationship is so very volatile especially at finale time. It also seems to end each time with her telling someone else about her age.

There is a certain symmetry to the ending each season, that's for sure. It's still a good show, but if they end the next season the same way, it might be too much.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Mine cut off after the hour---what did I miss in the last five minutes?

Thanks Jamma

Honored Contributor

@Jamma wrote:

Mine cut off after the hour---what did I miss in the last five minutes?

Thanks Jamma

Liza went back to Josh's apartment where he told her they were through and that she was a liar who hurt people. Kelsey showed up at Liza's place and asked to stay there after her boyfriend told her he didn't want her to move in with him and she got booted from her ditzy friend's place. Liza then decided to tell Kelsey the truth about her age. And that's pretty much how the show ended. If I missed anyitng someone else can fill it in.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

Re: Younger Season Finale

[ Edited ]

Thanks Gardenman have a lovely holiday.

Jamma

Honored Contributor

Just to clarify, Liza did tell Kelsey she is 41, that was when it cut off.