Honored Contributor

Younger returns for its final season on April 15. But wait for it, it will air on Paramount+, then HULU, with it airing on TV Land "later this year", whatever that means. I hate when you watch a show for years on a certain station ( six years in this case), then it's shuffled off to some channel or streaming platform you don't have access to. 

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 

I totally agree!!!!!  Changing networks for the last season seems really odd ~~

You did share some info that I wasn't aware of though.............since I don't receive Paramount +, I wasn't sure I'd be able to see the concluding episodes.  So glad to hear that at some point they will be aired on TVLand!

****I'm hoping she ends up with Charles, but somehow feel she won't.  Your thoughts?

Honored Contributor

@Irish1210 wrote:

@Jordan2 

I totally agree!!!!!  Changing networks for the last season seems really odd ~~

You did share some info that I wasn't aware of though.............since I don't receive Paramount +, I wasn't sure I'd be able to see the concluding episodes.  So glad to hear that at some point they will be aired on TVLand!

****I'm hoping she ends up with Charles, but somehow feel she won't.  Your thoughts?

@Irish1210 its been so long between seasons I am in need of a recap! I like the younger guy, the tattoo artist ( his name escapes me), I'm rooting for him. 

Honored Contributor

I'm tired of everything having to be streamed through another service. I do have Roku and stream Discovery ID but I'm not going to start paying for a lot of those streaming channels. I will just go without those shows.

Esteemed Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

I'm tired of everything having to be streamed through another service. I do have Roku and stream Discovery ID but I'm not going to start paying for a lot of those streaming channels. I will just go without those shows.

I agree. If it took you this long to bring a show back at least put it where it originally  aired. Although I never watched it isn't she pushing 50 pretending to be 30?

Honored Contributor

I'm happy it's on Paramount+ as I subscribe to that service and can now catch up on it. I missed the last two years as Comcast had removed TV Land from my tier. I can now watch those seasons and the new one since every season is on Paramount+. 

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

@Meowingkitty wrote:

@CalminHeart wrote:

I agree. If it took you this long to bring a show back at least put it where it originally  aired. Although I never watched it isn't she pushing 50 pretending to be 30?

I agree with both of you about the need for so many streaming services to find viable programs. It really is unfortunate that the networks now strive for mediocrity at best and cable is also virtually a wasteland. As for this show, I didn't even last a full season, so it's not a big deal to me. The show had some great moments but I never bought into Sutton Foster appearing as young as the premise dictated. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Funny, i was going to post today abou this, just read about it yesterday. For me the answer is very simple, I will be waiting for the show to be on TV Land, dont get any of the other services or want to get them. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle     I will be doing the same : )

Honored Contributor

Marathon this weekend on TV Land