Respected Contributor

One of my Fav shows. It is coming back on TV Land on June 12. Cat Very Happy

Valued Contributor

Thanks for reminder, this is one of my fav shows and DVR is already set to record when it returns.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, I need my Charles fix, been too long. 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the update.  Another unusual show that I just love.

Love Charles also.  Only see him in one brief commercial currently, and it is just not enough.

Honored Contributor

So, what did everyone think of the show this past week, very sad, I thought, I almost cried, so did my coworker. Diana was so emotional. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle I felt so bad for Liza, Charles' ex wife so publicly unmasking Liza as a fraud. Diana must have felt so betrayed by Liza, she gave her her big break in publishing, also she probably felt like everyone knew the truth about Liza except her. I am glad Diana is getting married, she deserved to be happy. As for Charles and Liza, it's kind of be careful what you wish for, for me. I wanted these two together, but I kind of feel they're not a fit, I would like Josh and Liza  to get back together again.

Honored Contributor

So, how did everyone like the season finale last night??

Respected Contributor

I liked it!  Hated to see the season come to an end.  I think I missed one episode: The one where Shel mentioned some risque dialogue.  We were watching the Espy Awards that night and I totally forgot about it.

I think Liza feels Charles is the logical choice, but still has feelings for Josh. 

Honored Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

I liked it!  Hated to see the season come to an end.  I think I missed one episode: The one where Shel mentioned some risque dialogue.  We were watching the Espy Awards that night and I totally forgot about it.

I think Liza feels Charles is the logical choice, but still has feelings for Josh. 

OMG, yes, that episode was quite wraunchy in many ways, it was the only one like that so far, I think it was the second one of this season. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Younger Fans

[ Edited ]

I have a feeling Liza is not going to say yes!!! Or she will change her mind after she says yes. Josh just adores her.