Honored Contributor

I thought I wanted Liza to be with Charles (careful what you wish for), but I really want her to get back with Josh. What was the look on Liza's face when she heard Kelsey was coming back? She looked kind of hurt, like Charles should have discussed it first with her? Wait til Liza finds out Kelsey now has a stake in the company.

Honored Contributor

Re: Younger Fans

[ Edited ]

I wanted her and Charles too but now I want her and Josh back together Smiley Happy

The shows are too short at only 1/2 hour! The season seems very short too. It is a great show I really enjoy.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

My son-in-law and daughters have wanted me to get into this show.

I want to start watching it but with all the shows I already watch, I haven't had time to start it.

Honored Contributor

I was so happy to see Diana go thru with the wedding, she made a beautiful bride and she really did look happy. Most of the episodes run 35  minutes, last night was 40. 

Lauren is hysterical!! She was also on Chi Med last season playing a ditzy intern. 

Trusted Contributor

Really love this show.  Watched the season finale last night on my dvr.  Once again a cliffhanger at the finale.

Will not be back until 2020, and I believe that it is usually a very long time for new season premieres.  Usually forget last episode ending by the time it returns.

Always see that chemistry between Liza and her men.

Honored Contributor

Sutton Foster is going back to Broadway for a while to star  in a revival of Music Man with Hugh Jackman. 

Younger usually returns in June. 

Trusted Contributor

I love the show but I am tired with her going back and forward between the two men.  Can they not come up with another story line?  It's like they got renewed for one more season so they had to have her going back to Josh.  Writers please get more creative.

Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

I love the show but I am tired with her going back and forward between the two men.  Can they not come up with another story line?  It's like they got renewed for one more season so they had to have her going back to Josh.  Writers please get more creative.

i have to agree to a certain extent it has gotten repetitive as far as the men in her life and the situation with her job. Also they need to bring her up to her real age, not 42, but 44, show has been on over 4 years now.