Esteemed Contributor

Nick casually says to the family that Faith has experience in driving since

the kids grew up driving golf carts. Yeah, driving a big truck flying down

the road is just like that.

Anyway too bad that Chelsea doesn't decide to sneak out for a walk just

in time for Faith to come barrelling down the same street. 

Also, the actress that plays Faith will be leaving temporarily to finish up

another role she is doing on the SyFy channel and another actress will play

her starting on April 12th.

https://michaelfairmantv.com/yr-recasts-the-role-of-faith-newman-with-reylynn-caster/2021/03/29/ 

Respected Contributor

Love the thought of Faith rolling over Chelsea.  Tired of her and Chloe and that mindlessness and now having to see more of Rey.

I guess it's obvious since Faith's getting a recast, she'll make it through a scary hospital stay.  Personally, I'm relieved to see that girl go.  Unlike others here, I've never been a fan.  Maybe because they make her so whiny and it's like her natural voice.

It looks like the actress who plays Chelsea is pregnant.  She's really changed since being in the chair.  Just a thought??

Oh gee, somehow this turned into a gripe session.  My bad.Cat Indifferent

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Young and Restless Chat

[ Edited ]

Can't wait for Rey, Nick and Sharon to find out who saved their darling girl.

If you haven't watched yet, I won't spoil it.

Sharon will probably demand "he" gets a town hero award ceremony.

Faith will love it too. Maybe she will be a changed person too, seems

like that's what they do to these characters lately.

Trusted Contributor

I agree about the poison especially since its thallium

Jessa
Respected Contributor

I couldn't believe that stupid line that Nick said about how he is going to find the guy who brought Faith to the hospital now matter what it takes.  We all know that is the first thought that would come to any parent after their child was seriously injured. Both he and Sharon looked so silly sitting there at Faith's bedside going on and on about who brought her in.  Is that person really all that important at this stage?  

Of course we all know who that person is going to be.  I think that writing was on the wall before the accident even occurred.  

I wonder if Faith will even be brought to task for what she did.   Stealing a truck, driving without a license and driving while under intoxication.  She will probably be given a party and a trip to Europe to recover from her traumatic bullying from Jordan.   

This is one of the silliest s/l.  In real life someone like Faith would be surrounded by friends who want to spend time with someone who comes from such an influential family.  Up until this ridiculous s/l Faith was a somewhat normal child albeit a spoiled one.  Then suddenly she has no friends except Jordan.  

I went to school with rich kids and believe me none of them ever lacked for friends.  If they even gave one of us regular kids the time of day you felt honored.  Faith suddenly being an outcast with everyone out to get her just reeks of a PS s/l.  

Honored Contributor

I’m yelling at the TV “It was Adam who saved her...It was Adam”.

They’re not listening to me!