Respected Contributor

In spite of the absurdity of all the plot lines in the show, it remains extremely predictable.  Maybe because we just think of the most ridiculous circumstances and they show up.  However, so far I'm still watching.

Too bad the NCAA will take over the schedule for awhile so we'll have lapses.  Perhaps they can use the time to conjure up some twists we don't see coming.

I enjoy reading everyone's posts even if they are few and far between.Cat Very Happy

Happy day everyone!

Honored Contributor

@kindred cats   I actually view the NCAA basketball tounament as a respite from "the absudity of all the plot lines in the show."  You sure got that right.

Honored Contributor

I DVR'd the show once last week just to see if anything had improved... It hadn't... 

image001.jpg

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Lifetime is currently offering a series of movies based on the VC Andrews Ruby saga... Interestingly enough, the actress who plays Christine is featured as Ruby's quite wicked mother and does a good job of playing against type. It seems Ms. Bell usually plays some version of 'nice' and I've never thought her much of an actor but she's actually quite believable as an uppity witch... The series is in five parts and I've only seen one part... Overall, I found it sort of slow moving, but there's an interesting story in there somewhere...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate Thanks!

I am worried about Faith.  This soap has a history (along with GH) of knocking off people, especially kids.

I think she’s a really good actress.  I have a feeling she’s going to LaLa Land in the soap world.😬

Esteemed Contributor

So dumb with Faith and her texting nonsense.

Can't see them going the same route with her character as they

did with Cassie. In the preview for next week, she is driving a

truck at 14. Of course Nicki will get all the blame from Sharon.

Take the phone away from, not buy her a new one.

Even dumber is how did so-called invalid Chelsea first get poison

and put it into the shampoo and shave gel and get it taken over

to Sharon's? 

Guess she closed her eyes and made a wish. Stupid reveal that 

she is the one that did this. Sick of her.

Esteemed Contributor

This just popped up on my FB feed regarding Y&R.

https://soaphub.com/young-restless/young-and-the-restless-star-camryn-grimes-makes-a-heartfelt-plea-... 

Camryn Grimes, who plays Mariah, her sister is sick and she is looking for 

donations for her. 

This is terrible news for her and her family. Hope she will eventually be ok.

Is it just me? I would imagine that Camryn makes a hefty salary and could

definitely help out all or most of her family. She has been on this soap most

of her life.

Just giving my two cents worth. Just a bit surprising to me that she is doing

this and I see that they have raised nearly twice what they set out to make.

Valued Contributor

All I can say is Rey is the worst actor I have ever seen.

Respected Contributor

The powers that be will have to rewrite history and somehow show Chloe breaking into Sharon & Rey's home to steal the items and plant the poison.  Are you kidding me??  Seems there's always someone there and guards, etc.

You can't fix stupid plots.  And this includes Faith driving drunk into the night.  OMG!

Yikes, every plot line is a nightmare.  Does it make for good viewing?  . . .  maybe....Cat Wink

Respected Contributor

Oh yes Rey getting a search warrant to search a suspects home is sooo real. Rey was the target of a killer and there would be NO legal problems with him finding evidence. Sure.No other police with him either. Just how dumb are these writers?