Honored Contributor

Re: Young and Restless...2023

@Trinity11 Audra reminds me of the Star Trek villain Ardra who was a high class con artist. I keep waiting for her to blink an eye and set something on fire. 

Respected Contributor

I did not like much of today's show, especially any part with Tucker, Audra and Nate.  This is going too far for me. Cat Surprised

I just don't even know what to say.

Respected Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

I feel like we're in an endless holding pattern with Y&R right now.

Of course, there's always one exception....Diane & Jack!!! Cat LOL

@kindred cats  As I read your last sentence, John Mellencamp's tune comes to mind, 🎶 A little ditty about Jack and Diane 🎶

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Honored Contributor

Okay, I had to stop and take a shower when Audra and Tucker decided to go XXX. Really? He does a booty call and she responds. This guy has issues. He needs to get rid of the puppet/mime outfits and grow up. Chelsea knows a good therapist. Disgusting, ridiculous scene.

And Phyllis is now going to rile Daniel's personal life after being told to back off. Narcissist isn't a big enough word. 

I need the two day break. Happy weekend!

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 .......Yes, both Tucker and Audra need some serious rehab!  That scene made me nauseous. Cat Mad

Another thing, I'm so bored hearing about another possible pod cast by Chelz & Billy....stop it already. Cat Mad

@SloopJohnB ....After I posted, I thought I should've written "Jack & Diane" in that order since I too always think of that little ditty!! Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Omg  what is the attraction with Tucker?  I didn't think Ashley would cave.

I can finally look at Phyllis, she's been dressing age appropriate!

Super Contributor

Lilly, nor Jill has never built a company from the ground up. Chancelor was handed to the both of them. They don't understand the hard work and commitment Devon and Neil put into the company. "Oh... you can just start over." Are you kidding me?! No.

Lilly, I believe was at Winter's a hot minute until the accident that killed Hillary.

@kelsey17 wrote:

Just finished watching todays show on DVR.....this was the day of the most unlikely and stupid decisions made by all characters........

Billy to actually agree that another podcast by he and 

Chelsea was a good idea even though she is just

tried to do herself in it seems like 5 mins ago.....all of a 

sudden she is getting all hyped about an idea like she    did  before with Chloe and fashion,  and Marketti(sp?)      with fashion line....just waiting for the letdown AGAIN.

Daniel....actually believing Phyllis is done with Diane

Victoria believing Billy is looking out for her best interests

while inserting more and more Chelsea into Johnnys 

life.

Devon.....i actually think he is the ONLY one thinking right.....Lily and Jill are offering him nothing but money and a chance to rebuild another company.....Lily has never to my knowledge been involved with Winters Co.

so i don't think she has given up anything..only Devon and Jill have.  PLEASE don't have him give in.

Phyllis after practically being totally rejected by Summer for keeping secrets and interfering at Jabot....decides after Daniel pours his heart out about his company ideas and says he doesn't want to take any action as yet...decides she will contact Nate at Newman to get things going.....

Lets not forget yesterdays show of Jack actually believing Diane is legit.

Super Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@threecees wrote:

Wednesday's episode is another one of their special ones. It will be 

honoring the actress who plays Lauren and reminiscing back on her

life as she celebrates 40 years on Y&R.

These writers are so lazy. They know how marginal (at best) they are so anytime there's even a remote opportunity they mine the archives and put together a reel of out takes. Kudos to Lauren for her longevity. Even if she is barely a presence these days and hasn't been much of one for years her early days on the show were impressive.

The walk down memory lane gave me the impression they are going to bring back Sheila.

Super Contributor

Isn't Nick already raising one of Adam's children. Christian?

Respected Contributor

@RU4 real ....OMG, Sheila can stay at B&B PLEASE!!!!!! Cat Mad